Abhash ouster totally unfair n crappiest decision - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
NO doubts that Abhash was much much stronger than Rajit. But Rajit has support of industry and they will try and make him winner. very disappointing to see this from Hrithik
By Looking at the finalist, i was anticipating this would happen.
Now m in doubt if Shaumita really had jaundice?
Farah's all time faourite was Ankan, HR's fav been Surjeet and Vaibhvi's fav was Karan...so they had to be in finals...

Abhash was real competitor of Ankan...If they wud have kept him they would had to eliminate either surjeet or KAran, which they did not want to..

Again no doubt Ankan and Abhash were the best when they did their forte...
but they did not now come up with any other forms... then if JD is looking for DANCE STAR who could perform all dance forms , then the finalists should have been, Rajit, Surjeet and Karan... they really showed versatility...

so anyways whatever people vote or not.. i m sure reality shows are just fake..and preplanned.
If Ankan deserves to be in finalist then it was total injustice to Abhash, and if Surjeet and Karan are in finalists then injustice is with Rajit...
Right...
At Rajit's exit I am feeling the same way as I felt on Abhash's exit...disappointing and unfair decision ...These guys had to be in the final's...I have lost my interest in JD...
I respect judges...but decision was biased for some reason.
I like Abhas and if any else other dan Rajit had been standing wid him den i would have wanted Abhas only.
But it was Rajit who is just best.