Abhash ouster totally unfair n crappiest decision

VikasJD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today, i was so disappointed by the decision of judges of Just Dance. I never expected they can be so unfair to any contestant like they have been to Abhash today. The decision was so unfair that no one expected. I am not a fan of Abhash but i am a fan of each n every contestant who gives d best performance. Even after giving such a nice performance than RajitDev he had to leave the show...it sucks guys. It seems like it was predecided. I think it was the crappiest decision of the Just Dance so far. 
I am a huge fan of Just Dance and i have not missed even a single episode of it but now after today's decision i have lost my interest in Just Dance. 
But after today's decision the feeling was exactly like that there was a world cup final of cricket match going on between India vs Pakistan and India has lost the match.
Now what can i say more than this.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p.arpithusa thumbnail
Everytime I agree with the judges, but sorry this time the decision is really unfair, judges also probably know that. Abhash deserves to be in semi-finals.In face off also he performed very well .  In first attempt only Abhash was really good than Rajit, even though why they went for face off?  in face off also he out performed Rajit and he truly deserves to be in top 4.
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree abash was sooo awesome. His dance was so clean compared to rajit. He had no chance. Hope he gets his shot soon
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know that abhash is good bur rajat was outstanding yesterday.
nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both Abhash and rajit are deserving .It is the judges bias towards sirjee and khanna that i hate.In the top three they should have selected rajit abhash and ankan.the faceoff should have been between khanna and sirjee.thats why i say guys the show is biased and there is no hope for rajit also in the coming episodes.its all eye wash.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
What comparing Abhas with Rajit.?Dont kid me on this atleast :S
Abhash is fab,Infact who is not fab. out there? But when you compare Rajit definitely stood up @ the best among all.

Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
nirmaldas thumbnail
True piya but i feel abhash was definitely better than sirjee and karan.As for Rajit he is a star in a league of his own,remember hrithiks comment yesterday.But i am afraid they have not been fair to rajith from what i read in the spoiler thread about top three.In my heart Rajit dev will remain the winner.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
& He'll remain as the winner (atleast) for us^ :)We cant expect any good from the bias judges know..Its sad cause.
bellarama thumbnail
totally agree wiz you al...zis is unfair sm1 plz tell the judges koz zey are so fake and so dissapointing...and zey call themselves judges ha...i juzt dnt believe koz really i did enjoy ze show in the beginning especially when hrithick was encouraging every1 whether zey dance well or not..he was amazing wiz them.he motivate zem to go forward but NOW ITS JUST RUBBISH KOZ HE ALSO IS BEING UNFAIR AND THIS SHOW IS BEING RUN LIKE OTHERS SO FAKE AND NOTHG IS GENUINE.  m saying zis even is one of my favourite is still on for the final but wat ze use when the show itself is false..
AmirKingKhan thumbnail
HR kept saying that it was going 2 be unfair, and sure it was! Totally unfair 2 Abhash, who was just outstanding and rajit was not even close.
A reality dance show? Yeah right??!