Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG:~Close Yet So Far (4)-ENDED (Page 75)

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
love the end
one more arrival to family

zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Have been laughing after reading the last update...
It has been great and an awesome journey...
Loved the entire sequence of funny incidences...
Even the end when Geet says she is pregnant..
Yaar y cnt they stop... :P :P
Anyways great work...
Loved it as always...
Love
Sakshi
SONU_29 IF-Rockerz
SONU_29
SONU_29

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Awesome part.
I loved it.
Me sad coz dis is last part of dis ff.
Maaneet married again.
Wow geet is 4th time pregnet. Lol
mishtimia Senior Member
mishtimia
mishtimia

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
awesome...!!!!
spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
part 66
last part...
Simi u really shocked me stating its the last part...
but liked it as always...
so Maan hasnt got his memory back but is building new ones and enjoying...
OMG Geet is pregnant once again...
All the Best dear Maan...
$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
That was mind blowing simi. Totally loved it. I can't hit like button coz of some problem but surely do that soon.

Awesome -- loved dadima, cookie, dev, NT, yash, arjun, pinky, adi, meera, vicky, teji, nadani, gurwinder, rajji, pari, MJ, armaan, asha, sargam, ranbir, priya, ramesh, and all. Ofcourse, our MANEET too. Oops, i mean our DELHISHARK & NYQUEEN.
That was totally unexpected -- both meeting through online gaming, vicky putting nonsense in Geet's brain, their stupid fights, no actually everyone fighting like stupid, cookie being friend with Maan but barking at vicky, their constant food choaking & drink spitting, Maan trick to annoy her after the truth, Geet payback for this, Geet's crazy ideas, her silly lyrics along with stupid songs, Maan smiling every now & than, adi becoming dadima's jasoos, their revenge mode, vicky ki jawani, manisha's entry, shaha being shut by Geet, your special touch with those funny thoughts, arjun's character, Geet being the "help buddy", dadima being the "hatke" old lady, the Maan Singh Khurana fearing of his dadima (before marriage) and Geet along with her 4 chamche (after marriage), vicky's urgent marriage, Geet being concern about cookie more than anyone, her constant screaming for everything, adi's escape in sand, we having beach in DELHI, Geet running towards Maan coz of a mouse, their silly acts, Maan's gabar & hitler role, bachleors party, MANEET's marriage, Geet's past, their FOUR kids, life after marriage & kids, Maan fainting at every delivery, who actually starts the fight, who acts more like kid, dadima still have "jawani" effect, Maan dealing with EVERYTHING after Geet's little accident, sargam - the carbon copy of Geet, Maan's hubby & father role, the crazy big family, the non-stop yelling, the twist, vicky having nightmare of SEVEN kids, the little gang, the last unexpected news, the capacity, poor Maan. I mean from A to Z. That was totally fab.

Bowdown to you.
Fantastic work.
mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

That was mind blowing simi. Totally loved it. I can't hit like button coz of some problem but surely do that soon.

Awesome -- loved dadima, cookie, dev, NT, yash, arjun, pinky, adi, meera, vicky, teji, nadani, gurwinder, rajji, pari, MJ, armaan, asha, sargam, ranbir, priya, ramesh, and all. Ofcourse, our MANEET too. Oops, i mean our DELHISHARK & NYQUEEN.
That was totally unexpected -- both meeting through online gaming, vicky putting nonsense in Geet's brain, their stupid fights, no actually everyone fighting like stupid, cookie being friend with Maan but barking at vicky, their constant food choaking & drink spitting, Maan trick to annoy her after the truth, Geet payback for this, Geet's crazy ideas, her silly lyrics along with stupid songs, Maan smiling every now & than, adi becoming dadima's jasoos, their revenge mode, vicky ki jawani, manisha's entry, shaha being shut by Geet, your special touch with those funny thoughts, arjun's character, Geet being the "help buddy", dadima being the "hatke" old lady, the Maan Singh Khurana fearing of his dadima (before marriage) and Geet along with her 4 chamche (after marriage), vicky's urgent marriage, Geet being concern about cookie more than anyone, her constant screaming for everything, adi's escape in sand, we having beach in DELHI, Geet running towards Maan coz of a mouse, their silly acts, Maan's gabar & hitler role, bachleors party, MANEET's marriage, Geet's past, their FOUR kids, life after marriage & kids, Maan fainting at every delivery, who actually starts the fight, who acts more like kid, dadima still have "jawani" effect, Maan dealing with EVERYTHING after Geet's little accident, sargam - the carbon copy of Geet, Maan's hubby & father role, the crazy big family, the non-stop yelling, the twist, vicky having nightmare of SEVEN kids, the little gang, the last unexpected news, the capacity, poor Maan. I mean from A to Z. That was totally fab.

Bowdown to you.
Fantastic work.

OMG Sara you freaking summed up ALL THE CHAPTERS!!! LOVED IT!!! 
I hope you had a good laughing time while reading...I know I was laughing otu loud while writing the partsLOLLOLLOL
Tahnks you for taking your time to read this!
ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Clap

superb  one  
will miss this ff 
well finally there are 5 babies as geet wanted  
is now geet pregnant with twin ????Wink

pls post an epilogue pls pls 

Go to top