Fan Fictions

MG:~Close Yet So Far (4)-ENDED - Page 41

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

wow thats some interesting info. My doctor ALWAYS informs me of my weight, whether i want to know or notπŸ˜†. Ahaha, ok i have knocked over a chair or two on my way to the podium a few times, but ultimately, the formula works. Well, I react to people's sounds and tilt my head there🀣🀣.. if someone raises their hand  i can detect any movement through my immensely blurry vision. wow, I'm so awesome! πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

hahaa yeah mine too
last time i went she was like ohh  you gained weight..i just laughed with her but in my head I am like thanks a lot for telling me lol
okay I have to try it but I am not as blind as you though..I just cant read stuff from far away lol..but I could see the people..and thatmakes me nervous lol
Yeah you are awesome for doing this...so you memorize everything word by word? wow that is so cool!!!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Great update...i liked the idea of Maan bonding with kids...i am sure if that sets up right, everything else will fall in place
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update,,,
maan is now spending more time with the kids...
but maaneet keep getting interpted πŸ˜†
awesome updt simi di
just luvd it
geet ignoring maan serves him right
luvd how he has started liking his kids & their antiques
wooo maan teaching his sons tai - chi
waiting eagerly 4 maans d "night"
cont soon!
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
awesome yaar
let see wat happnd next
thanx for update
continue soon

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Nice one...
what is maan upto...waiting
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved this part...even though there are no big maaneet moments...the kids are part of their lives...a major part.so am glade  that he is interacting with them...want him to continue bonding with them...asha used to be very close to maan...want him to start playing with her and loving her...
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ahah da twins want to learn tai-chi
da kids are jus too funny
amazing part
cont sooon

harneet <3
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mrs.msk

hahaa yeah mine too
last time i went she was like ohh  you gained weight..i just laughed with her but in my head I am like thanks a lot for telling me lol
okay I have to try it but I am not as blind as you though..I just cant read stuff from far away lol..but I could see the people..and thatmakes me nervous lol
Yeah you are awesome for doing this...so you memorize everything word by word? wow that is so cool!!!πŸ˜†

i can see whats written if i squint juuust right πŸ˜† so no full memorization necessary! Another tip: don't look at people in the eye (i always get intimidated! πŸ€’). Stare at their foreheads or the air right above their hair. It gives the illusion of "eye contact"πŸ˜†. So here's my loopholes to public speaking. I should publish a book on this! πŸ€£
shinonome thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this one... is different from your rest.. but still look forward to it...