Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Kya din aagaye hai!!! MSK taking advice from "HIS" kids to manofy Geet!!!
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank U so much for taking in my suggestion.. I loved how Maan saved Asha from putting something inside her mouth and gave her the teddy to play with.. Slowly he is easing out with kids..
I also liked him ganging up with twins to win Geet...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww luved maan's interactions with d kids
it was just awesomeee
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Aww Maan accepting his family and Geet is the best news ever! And the bonding he's recreating with his kids is just too cute...

And what you've promised us for next time has got me jumping for joy!!

it's finally DEED TIME!!!! WOHOOO!

Sorry I couldn't control myself πŸ˜
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

Aww Maan accepting his family and Geet is the best news ever! And the bonding he's recreating with his kids is just too cute...

And what you've promised us for next time has got me jumping for joy!!

it's finally DEED TIME!!!! WOHOOO!

Sorry I couldn't control myself πŸ˜

ruhi are you okay today?
Waht is what you and thinking about deed?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jaah apna homework karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
don't you have a speech due 2marow?
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.msk

ruhi are you okay today?
Waht is what you and thinking about deed?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jaah apna homework karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
don't you have a speech due 2marow?

ahaha sorry bout that...I'm going through a phase here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ya I know i know.... Well at least i got the outline typed out. Now i have to practice speaking a bazzilion times before I go tomm...sigh Babaji!
mrs.msk thumbnail

ahaha sorry bout that...I'm going through a phase here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ya I know i know.... Well at least i got the outline typed out. Now i have to practice speaking a bazzilion times before I go tomm...sigh Babaji!

hahaha yep seems like it
omg I hate hate hate public speaking...
i messed up so many times and i even frozse in middle lol🀒
whats yoru topic?

XXaquafireXX thumbnail

hahaha yep seems like it
omg I hate hate hate public speaking...
i messed up so many times and i even frozse in middle lol🀒
whats yoru topic?

Its a current events speech. My topic is on the obesity crisis in America. Its been a complete thrill writing on this topic πŸ€’

here's a little tip for future public speaking: don't wear contacts that day. I'm as blind as a bat after that. Defintely boosts my confidence level up when i present cuz i can't anyone.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dunno how people imagine the audience in their underwear when they present. it never worked for me! πŸ€£
mrs.msk thumbnail

Its a current events speech. My topic is on the obesity crisis in America. Its been a complete thrill writing on this topic πŸ€’

here's a little tip for future public speaking: don't wear contacts that day. I'm as blind as a bat after that. Defintely boosts my confidence level up when i present cuz i can't anyone.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dunno how people imagine the audience in their underwear when they present. it never worked for me! πŸ€£

ohh that is a nice and easy topic yaar
just recently i was hearing on news how some poeple blame their doctors for never bringing up their weight issue during the visit. It was very interesting to hear both POV of the doctors and patients. Doctors said that weight is a very sensitive issue to some and they rather not bring it up with the patients unless they do. And some patients wait for the doctors to bring up the issue...its like they need someone to push them...so yeah idk if this help but i had to share lol

haha I don't wear contacts...I wear glasses but same concept...haha it would be funny to watch you present when you are looking everywhere like a blind ass πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How would you knw where the teacher is sitting or if someone is asking you questions.where would you look?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
XXaquafireXX thumbnail

ohh that is a nice and easy topic yaar
just recently i was hearing on news how some poeple blame their doctors for never bringing up their weight issue during the visit. It was very interesting to hear both POV of the doctors and patients. Doctors said that weight is a very sensitive issue to some and they rather not bring it up with the patients unless they do. And some patients wait for the doctors to bring up the issue...its like they need someone to push them...so yeah idk if this help but i had to share lol

haha I don't wear contacts...I wear glasses but same concept...haha it would be funny to watch you present when you are looking everywhere like a blind ass πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How would you knw where the teacher is sitting or if someone is asking you questions.where would you look?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow thats some interesting info. My doctor ALWAYS informs me of my weight, whether i want to know or notπŸ˜†. Ahaha, ok i have knocked over a chair or two on my way to the podium a few times, but ultimately, the formula works. Well, I react to people's sounds and tilt my head there🀣🀣.. if someone raises their hand  i can detect any movement through my immensely blurry vision. wow, I'm so awesome! πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†