India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..OS..Wet Wet Wet..!! (Page 2)

ramita94 IF-Dazzler
ramita94
ramita94

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Hey your OS is amazing! It's so hot Smile I am besharam just like you! Can't wait till we get to see romantic moments of Abhay and Piya in the show though because as much as we want the romantic moments of Abhay & Piya to be real they aren't, but still I love imagining! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
EDITED

Yes yes...rain with white saree Dancing Tongue I was so hpy aft reading the title knowing whats coming inside LOL 
Now, it was soo beautiful di... Piya darling did a huge mistake by calling Abhay buddha... OMG, if buddha's are sooo hawttt and irresistible thn... ahem no comments Blushing 
I always have high expectation on your besharmi and thanks a lot for fulfilling it ROFL Blushing
ufff... i loved the rain kiss sequence... too good Blushing 
Next week kuch aur chahiye plzz... LOL
luv u Hug

Edited by princess_xeelan - 18 September 2011 at 11:16pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Hema Hug

Such a hawt hawt OS...Embarrassed

Abhay is so naughty n so as Piya...Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing

Love it yaara...Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Res!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepi20

Wow! That was such a hot and romantic OS! Embarrassed I can't stop blushing! Embarrassed Piya was so wrong to challenge Abhay that he doesn't know much on romance, when little did she know that he is the King of romance! Embarrassed LOL Amazing OS, beautifully written Clap

ha ah Thank you so muchHug..yes it was a great feeling to see ABhay shedding down his angel & serious &  sadu behaviour for a change na..EmbarrassedI so want Abhay to be romantic & wild some day in show also yaar..awww..Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wkamran

i am requesting to you after abhina track you will write that posts or stop it ,please do not stop writing this post ,you are me last good hope for abhay and piya ,please promise me ,as a friend 

Hey sweet heart..cool down & be happy everyone loves ABHIYA here & they are the main leads so they will be the center of gravity of thsi story & they are meant to be...so chill okay..I will anywayz be there..HugHeartLets ROCK WITH the best couple ever..ABHIYA /VISUDay Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

hemu di...1st lt me gv u a big tite hug 4 ds...Hugkya lkhte ho zap yaar...matlab smply sensual...Clapi cd picturise each n evrythng happng...Embarrassedabhay behavng so romantc...Day Dreamingy ed cin kb azenge??????hamare sapne kb sach honge????? o gosh...cn t wt nw...LOLto ye hai wo white saree n rain sequence dt u usd to talk abt????? passionate...m stlBlushing...ab pata chala pia...hamara abhay kisi vi maamlle me buddhu nai hai...Winklv u loadsss...Hug

awww..Thank you so much .Hug..Dear I was so thinking ki kuch zyaada toh nahinlikh diya..TongueLOLLOLbacche log bhi hain yaha karke..but what the #$^%^% evetyoen loves to be loved so ..I am sure everyone enjoys this..God Bless & thank you so much for sweet words as always ..it means a  lot to meEmbarrassedABhay yes exactly ..is CLASS in every emotions..passion emotion or just being sexy..wohaa..Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Wow loved the OS. I could not help but Blushing and had a big Big smile on my face after reading. 

Phewww..that you so much..I am glad I could bring that BIG smile on your face..Huglove ya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index