India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..OS..Wet Wet Wet..!! (Page 13)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
omg hemu di i'm dead now ...gosh such a deadly hot os...fantastic di...words r not enough to praise...thanks for continuing this from last part...
sorry di for late reply...have read it but was so much busy in studies to reply...hope u understand

LOTS OF Heart AND Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .rumki.

awesome os

THANK YOU..& love you..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyabhay4ever

If you have time then please write an OS for today's precap. Cant wait till tomorrow to see abhiya.
Already waited all weekendUnhappy

aww..sory dear ..I am overloaded by work ..not possiblebut weekend yes..I will try..& I will post my regular drooling ABHIYA post dont worry tomorrow..Day Dreaming

adnilover

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sanchita--

Hema I saw the os in my mobile at morning but couldn't read at that time. Now I had to search for it. Haye kya likha hai. While reading I was blushing imaging the scene and a smile is in my lips. How can u write so beautifully. Everytime I read ur OS I go to other land - abhiya land.Day Dreaming

aww..SANCHU..thank you soo much.Hug.yaar SANCHU..I was soo worried whther you read  it or not because I knew you will lovee this..LOLHugThe pleasure is allmine SANCHU..it makes me double happy & love ABHIYA more than all of you..when I get such sweet feedbacks from you all..Embarrassed
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

tumse aur kya umeed ho sakti hai...hema dii...romantic guru...maar dala...
amazing
thrilling
captivating
loving
inspiring
touching
engrossing...
ahm ahm ahm...continue..ureself

ah ha thank youLOL..that was a great thing to say..I am honoured..GOD BLESS & LOVE YOU..always..Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

omg hema di i m speechless
i m sorry for replying so late, u knw i m so busy wid my studies nw these days..
coming back to ur os...awww di a big huggy to u !!
dat was beautiful, mindblowing, fabulous, magical,magnetic...
i was feeling gosebumps while reading!!!
wowww, so hot hot hot!!!
u av described it so beautifully!!!!
i m totally in awe of ur writing skills di!!!
hats off to u di n a standing ovation also...!!!
u r d best when comes to abhay-pia romance!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
luv u diHug

aww..OW heena..I so miss you yaar I swear.Hug.& dont worry I know studies is more imp.god bless & Thank you so much..you always put me on SKY..& clouds..with your words..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

heena_mehta

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

omg hemu di i'm dead now ...gosh such a deadly hot os...fantastic di...words r not enough to praise...thanks for continuing this from last part...
sorry di for late reply...have read it but was so much busy in studies to reply...hope u understand

LOTS OF Heart AND Hug

awww,,ASHU.Hug.you saw this ehh..good..i was worried tum padpaaogi ki nahinLOL..Love you always & yes darling studies first..waise all my sweetus inforum as busy with exams & studies looks likeOuchawwHug
-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Wah Hema  Besharmi in full mode.. Piya sitting on Abahy's lap &him doing all the naughty things.. rain outside & how they get in the balcony.  Rain falling on Abhay 's open buttoned chest area.. Piya excited to see all this . Abahy getting wild in the rain & drinking water... hahaha.. & than rhey come inside, she changes the saree & he removes her earings & kiss her earlobes & than they lip kiss... so this ends here .. not going any other way.. you leave that  for .. shaaadi ke baaad.  Abhay's way of proving he's not buddu in romance is hot.  The song sounds sensuous.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index