Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

After IAF, Mausam raises hackles of RAILWAYS!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
After IAF, Shahid's Mausam raises hackles of Railways

Pankaj Kapoor's upcoming movie Mausam is in fresh trouble with the Railway Ministry taking strong objection to a scene, where the actor is seen speeding in a car through an unmanned level crossing in front of an approaching train, as it feels that it could encourage youngsters to engage in such dangerous actions.

Concerned over increase in number of mishaps at unmanned crossings which have claimed more than 130 lives in recent past, Railways have decided to take up the matter with the makers of the movie asking them to carry a disclaimer that the they do not endorse such acts and these should not be replicated.

"The scene apart, we are also concerned over the fact that it is enacted by actor Shahid Kapoor who is popular among the youths," said a senior railway official, adding, a letter would be sent to the film unit soon. The promos with the particular scene are currently being aired by TV channels.

The movie had earlier raised hackles of Air Force which objected to a 30-second aerial action sequence with Shahid who plays an Air Force pilot.

Last week, the Indian Air Force (IAF) had objected to certain action scenes in the film, where the actor plays the role of a fighter pilot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After IAF, Mausam raises hackles of RAILWAYS!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
WTH...seriusly...why are they behing this movie...like seriusly...Ouch

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Everyone is after this movie. Wacko

Be.edgy

Goldie

Be.edgy

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Kya yaar .. Is this movie like a punching bag ki sab lage hue hain .. Angry
I pray to god that this movie shuts everyone's mouth for good with its brilliance ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverfriends_rock

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
film mausam going through bad weatherLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickTiyalibamboocopterMeena1

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunbamboocopter

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Everyone knows its going to KICKASS. That's why everyone is after this movie. Lol.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top