Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhruvie05

Goldie

dhruvie05

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I'm sure some of you have come across this article.  Just wanted to share it with the rest..  I apologize if this is a repeat post..

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10300-renowned-writer-ila-bedi-dutta-turns-producer.htm

The article says it is starting sometime in Oct.  Any ideas as to which show is getting over around that time on Zee ??  Maybe it will come in place of Sanskar Laxmi..

I have also been seeing a promo for some "Jhansi ki Rani", coming soon on Zee TV USA..

Edited by dhruvie05 - 18 September 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ujps01pressuOmaRamdass-Nirvana-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Article about a new show on Zee TV" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I really doubt BBAT will be replaced cause we usually get a 1 month notice before.
Jhansi Ki Rani is a show that was already aired&archived in India
I have also seen the promos for it but IDK how theyre going to fit it into the ZeeUSA schedule

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cjps01orianthiOmaRamdass

dhruvie05

Goldie

dhruvie05

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

I really doubt BBAT will be replaced cause we usually get a 1 month notice before.
Jhansi Ki Rani is a show that was already aired&archived in India
I have also seen the promos for it but IDK how theyre going to fit it into the ZeeUSA schedule

Thanks, Naina.  No I didn't think so either, but thanks for saying that and putting my mind to easeSmile

I haven't been in touch with the Zee shows for the past few years, so hadn't heard about the Jhansi ki Rani show..thats why I started wondering how come so many shows are suddenly coming up..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishana-jps01

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Am concerned about where they will add jhansi n the new show too. Hopefully jhansi will get a weekend time slot vs weekday. Just want bhagonwali to stay on longer

dhruvie05edabella

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I also read the article and i dont know what show they are planning to tak off. 
I also saw the advertisement for Jansi ki Rani and was wondering why bring this now as the forum here is not active Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhruvie05

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

I'm sure some of you have come across this article.  Just wanted to share it with the rest..  I apologize if this is a repeat post..

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10300-renowned-writer-ila-bedi-dutta-turns-producer.htm

The article says it is starting sometime in Oct.  Any ideas as to which show is getting over around that time on Zee ??  Maybe it will come in place of Sanskar Laxmi..

I have also been seeing a promo for some "Jhansi ki Rani", coming soon on Zee TV USA..

Sanskar Lakshmi's last episode was aired around the 15th September. Before Jhansi was promoted for Zee USA - and before this article - IF reported on a ZeeTv project for a reality type action show with Sunny Deol that was later scrapped. They are also promoting a DID3 and a talent show featuring Indian television stars. They have not officially said which show, if any, is to be pulled to make way for them. Most likely, they may reduce the number of repeat episodes.

ZeeTv Usa have time slotson Saturday night, Saturday from around midday, and Sunday when they telecast repeats of SaReGaMaPa and omnibus episodes of CSZ and RMJ

I've also been hearing rumours (don't know how true) that PR might soon come to an end. There were talks of the writers doing a 18 year leap and Sushant was not happy about it. He reportedly said that he would leave the show and Suhasi has indicated that she would also follow.

nmaharajdhruvie05

sahil70

IF-Achieverz

sahil70

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
promo is being shown

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

promo is being shown

which promo?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.