India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

PLZ READ:Pervious Words of Barkha: a Hint to TRACK

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Barkha once said while dressing Radhika up... Barkha gave her earrings to Radhika.

Barkha's words were:

"What is yours is mine, and what is mine is yours"

These words, represent today's track... Barkha gave us a hint of what will happen. That means Barkha was negative all along after learning the truth about Radhika.

Barkha's side plan was Rohan, Rohan who she kidnapped just to teach him a lesson and her intention was to teach Rohan a lesson because she didn't care about his feelings, she cared only to get Dev... and Rohan wanted Radhika..  so don't you think Barkha + Rohan is working together?

Do you guys think that her words when she gave radhika the matching earrings with rad's dress... don't you think, this is what is happening today?

CVs planned this a long time ago, all of us were fooled... (well kind of, some said that Barkha will turn negative or is negative and some said she is positive, and some said that her positiveness is making her the center of the stage), these are all the views of CVs, the played with our minds...

So, I must say CVs did a great job this time however the ending of the Maha Episode was so not creative I disliked it and how the previous episodes led to the Maha Episode clarifying that Barkha is negative was shown to quickly, I feel here CVs could have gotten in our heads and made it more intresting... in a unique way.

Anyways, my point to make this post was her words which led to what will happen in the future (now)... :)

Edited by v3gradev09 - 18 September 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765masumasrilankalaxmi_avinafanviprakshirekha-rubina

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Those words do smhow link with the track, but for me the puzzle is not complete to me,the moment when she fell in love with dev and how she forgot her friendship! Dont think she is with rohan in this,remember he was not pleased that radev have to spend the nite in that cottage...and things still missing,just hope cv will bring the answers in the future epis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I agree i was a fool i thought she is positive and is doing all this for the sake of friendship ...looks like i need to come out of my dream world where everything is good ...LOL 

even i disliked the end ... btw thx for posting this topic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Creatives never fooled me even for a second. I knew she was going to be shown negative later on in the track and in love with Dev. I do remember the scene you describe and I understood then where the track was leading to, that is why I never took to Barkha's character. I feel she is a a very streetwise kid, who had to look after herself and her mother after her father died. She helped Radev just to gain their trust so she could figure out how to take advantage of the situation and in the process fell in love with Dev.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09filmyprincess

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I too had the same feeling but I took it in a positive way. I don't think Rohan is with her. I felt Rohan wasn't comfortable when he saw Dev & Barkha going together to light the divya jyot.Maybe it's a third person who's helping Barkha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09rekha-rubina

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index