Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG/Arhi FF-Suffocation Part 22 UPDT! pg31/ DEC 27 (Page 2)

Shopau Senior Member
Shopau
Shopau

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Shopau sooo HappyBig smile to have got so much of appreciation and encouragement from all of youSmile
I am planning to give a Double update this timeBig smileBig smile. I am updating one right now and the other in a few hours.
Will pm once I update both of them. Add me to ur buddy list if u want me to pm u the updates.will gladly do soSmile

Thanks again for all ur love
Lots of love
--Shopau

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhz21komlikamaaneetsangelDownhill

Shopau Senior Member
Shopau
Shopau

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Sorry GuysUnhappy Had to go out. Any how posting Part 5 now and Part 6 in a few hours from now.Njoy!!!

Part 5

Maan: Cancel the meeting.Dead
The last word was said. Adi was in a dilemma now about how to approach the Handas about the matter. Well there was one more looong explanation to be given this morning. :(

Location: Budapest; Time: 3:00 am (India time) : Flashback while Khushi still in Budapest

A young slim girl in orange net tights and a pair of black hot pants with a white halter neck top danced to the tunes of her college song amongst her college friends. She was the hot chick in the university who rightly personified the saying "Beauty with Brains".

[Put on Dhunki Dhunki on youtube and imagine Khushi instead of Katrina. IF didn't let me post the link so sorryCry]

Khushi Gupta was an architecture student in Budapest. She was one lucky girl to have got an opportunity to study in an architect's dreamland. Her father, Mr. Shashi Gupta was one of the richest hoteliers in Budapest. (Well you can imagine that considering the no. of travelers going to Budapest each year!)

Though she already had a company established for her (H&G is for both Geet and Khushi), she believed in standing on one's own feet and not being spoon fed all the time.

Khushi: Payal!
Khushi shouted for her best friend as the music was too loud. Payal tried to wave her hand back at Khushi to let her know that she was trying to come to her. Somehow both managed to move towards each other struggling in the crowd.

Khushi: I am sssooo excited Big smile

Payal: All the best Khushi. I am sure that your parents and Geet Di will feel proud of you. She said with utmost excitement for her friend.

Khushi: Thanks Payal. But more than that I am excited about learning the working ethics from Geet Di. You know she is no less than a real sis for me. And I am so so so excited to meet her that I cannot just explain it to you. She almost shouted while jumping like a small kid.

Payal: Haan haan samajh gayi, ab jaldi kar flight ke liye der horahi hai!

Khushi: Theek hai tu parking lot mein chal main sab ko bye kehkar aati hoon.

Payal went to the parking lot to get the car and check if Khushi's entire luggage was in it. Khushi said bye to all her friends lovingly and met Payal on the gate. Later Payal dropped Khushi at the airport.

At the airport:

Khushi: Bye bye bye!!!she said rushing in and out of breath.

Payal: ruk ruk ruk, Call me after you reach there.

Khushi: Ok Bye!!!.

Payal: Khushi aram se baat toh sunle?

Khushi: Kya hai babes?Sleepy

Payal: Agar tujhe wahan apna dream boy mil gaya toh mujhe batana mat bhulna. Ok?Embarrassed

Khushi: Well' Winkwe will see. She rushed in laughing and winking at Payal.

Next: Arnav meets... Guess who???Wink
Note: Hope you all like this update. Will update in a few hours from now.Definitely before I sleepSmile. The more the likes, the quicker I will finish the dinner and update
Do send me a buddy request if u haven't yet and I'll pm U. Lots of Love
--Shopau

Edited by Shopau - 26 September 2011 at 8:17am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1bhakbhartifansmanchik--Preeti--Mina420Honkytonkglamdoll12rashgirl000meghnasshristi1ridhz21--softyy--komlikamrk-1poongs123ritzy09Tyromaaneetsangel..Anita..HansaNmysteriousmilliDownhillDonnaa

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopau

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
simply awesome..plzz add me in..
hey dear why dnt u post the ff in GHSP forum and IPKKND forums too..u will be able to get more readers there...

Shopau

Shopau Senior Member
Shopau
Shopau

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

simply awesome..plzz add me in..
hey dear why dnt u post the ff in GHSP forum and IPKKND forums too..u will be able to get more readers there...

Thanx for the sugession Dreamy_Mystique :)It really nice of you to help me with this as I hardly knw abt IF as of now. I'll surely do that...
Smile
keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
dear send me the pm of this update
great work
hope i can get the pm dear
soon

Shopau

Shopau Senior Member
Shopau
Shopau

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Part 6

Present: Handa Haveli; Time 9:30 am

Everyone in the Haveli was excited about going to receive Khushi at the airport. And also for the big surprise that awaited for the girls tonight. The landline in the Hall rang loudly.

RP: Hello?

Geet: Tayiji? Aap log ab tak nikle nahi Khushi ko lene ke liye?

RP smiled inwardly…

RP: Puttar agar tujhe itni hi jaldi ho rahi hai toh kyun subah subah PT Usha bane office bhag gayi?

Geet pouted and made a child like face.

Geet: Aisi Koi Baat nahi haiWink… woh toh mujhe Brij veerji se baat kari thi ek file ke bare mein, aapne phone uthaya toh maine aise hi puchh liya.

RP: Haan haan pata hai!

Geet: Tayiji veerji ko phone dijiye na?

RP suddenly became conscious about what she's going to say.

RP: aah, p..puttar woh toh phone par hai kucch kaam hoga… Tu phone rakh mein use keh doongi tujhe wapas call back karne ke liye.
RP tried to avoid the topic. Geet felt something fishy but thought of best to ignore it.

Geet: bye tayiji.Smile

RP: Bye. She sighed.

On the other hand Brij on the phone call from KC

Brij: But there has to be some reason why Mr. Khurana wants to cancel the meeting? Brij said with the utmost desperation and nervousness.

Adi: I am sorry sir, but Mr. Khurana would only like to meet the Managing Director (MD) of your company.

Brij: Alright I can understand that he is not willing to meet me professionally but can I please get a personal appointment with him?

Adi: Sure sir. That can be done.

Brij: Thank you, what time?

Arnav: Nakulll….
He shifted on the bed lazily.

Arnav: Nakul yaarrr…

A young girl of about 18/ 19 years old, wearing a ghagra choli with the ghagra being just her knee length placed a glass of lemonade with a tablet of disprine (medicine for hangover) on the bedside table. Chameli was one of the domestic help appointed for daadi. Her father was the gardener in the Khurana mansion for past 30 years. But she too had a kind of a friendly relationship with Arnav. She took Arnav and Maan as her brothers.

Chameli: Uthiye Bhaiji, sadhe gyarah bajh chuke hain.

Arnav hid his face below the pillow. Chameli went on to start cleaning the messed up room with all the possible boyish accessories lying on the floor. His shoes, jacket, Soccer ball, some cushions, wrappers of chips etc

Arnav: Sone de chameli..Sleepy Kya tu bhi subhah subhah Hitler ki tarah left right left parade mein lag jaati hai?

Chameli: Maan Bhaiji toh kab ke office chale gaye. Ek aap hi hai jo uss samay sote hain jab Maan bhaiji subhah uthte hain. Kamse kam aaj ke din toh..

Arnav suddenly raised his head off the pillowDead, but the extreme pain in his forehead forced him back on to it.Ouch

Chameli: yeh lijiye. She handed him the tablet and the lemonade.

Chameli: Aur waise bhi ab dukhi hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Balki Hitler ke liye prize plan karne ki zaroorat hai. She said smilingly.

Arnav: Chameli… prize nahi surprise.Tongue

Chameli: haan haan wahi, she said making faces at him. But suddenly she became all excited.
Chameli: Aur aap unke liye ya gift loge?

Arnav: Unke liye? Kiskeliye?Sleepy

Chameli's eyes popped up like reminding him of something.

Arnav: Haan haan samaj gaya!Embarrassed Ab tu ja main jaldi se tayiyaar hoke aata hoon.

Next: Arnav meets guess who???Wink

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney101leothelionsakadafibhakbhartifanMina420mystique_girlHonkytonkglamdoll12rashgirl000meghnasshristi1ridhz21--softyy--amita5komlikamrk-1ritzy09poongs123love2_somamaaneetsangelTyro..Anita..HansaNmysteriousmilliDownhillDonnaa

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...

Shopau

Go to top