Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG/Arhi FF-Suffocation Part 22 UPDT! pg31/ DEC 27 (Page 12)

.Sam. IF-Rockerz
.Sam.
.Sam.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
awesomeee...loved it...keep it going...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopau

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
sweet & amazing update

Shopau

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
awesome FF...

read all parts in one go...

plz do add me to ur PM list...sent u request...

Shopau

Shopau Senior Member
Shopau
Shopau

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Part 12

Maan: I love you. I really love you a lot.SmileEmbarrassed

He clenched into her as if she was his last breath. He dig his nails into her flesh of her lower back, and dug his head further into her neck giving her open mouth kisses on her shoulder and neck.Embarrassed

She stiffened in his arms and became as hard and cold as ice. Her hands hanged on both her sides like of a dead body. She had a candle in her left hand which was burning. The wax melted and burned her skin. But still it wasn't sufficient enough to transmit any kind of warmth in her. She gritted her teeth and sealed her lips so as to stop the moan to escape.

Maan's lips travelled towards her ear and bit her ear lobe slightly. The candle wax burned further which in turn made the candle slip off Geet's hands and there was pitch black darkness which prevailed. Maan's eyes shot open and he suddenly realized her cold behavior. She not even once had even touched him back. He moved away a bit and looked into her eyes. They contained no emotion into them not even pain or hatred. They were blank, just like the darkness of his life. He left her immediately scared of the cold her. She was indifferent to him and his touch and he was pushed back into his ghuttan.

The moment he moved back, she coughed and took long breaths. She had held her breath the moment she felt his touch. She had been feeling suffocated in his arms. It was like she was again killing her self-respect just for him.

Maan: Geet?

Geet: It's okay Mr. Khurana. I understand.
She said calming herself down and smiling at him like she was taunting him.

Maan: Geet please!!! ShockedHe said in disbelief about her behavior towards him. But maintained his stern expression.

Geet: PLEASE WHAT?? AngryShe lost her cool and almost shouted.

Geet: You really don't mean that do you? You never meant any of it. Broken HeartBroken Heart
She said so with a strange expression on her face, strange to him. He had never in the seven years of knowing her had seen that expression on her face. The expression of "disbelief towards him". He knew she didn't believe him from 'that' day forward.

Maan still looked at her with his stern and rude expression. Maan: I have nothing to say! Broken Heart
His tone had suddenly changed. It became like nothing happened between the two of them. He stood straight, his chest out with pride and nothing about him spoke like he was ashamed about any of his actions.

Gurmeet Chaudhary on the sets of Geet
Geet was neither astonished nor surprised of this sudden change in the behavior. She had seen enough of this rubbish five years back. She became her dignified lady self and spoke in the most calm voice that she could.

Geet: I beg your pardon Mr. Khurana. It was utterly my fault that I diminished your arrogance and false gentleman like behavior and expected a least of an apology from a man as self involved as you.ClapClap

Still image of Geet
Geet: I think I should leave now. Dead
She turned back and walked with firm steps even though she wanted to run away from him as fast she could. Her firm steps were to prove it to herself more than to him that she was indifferent towards any "show of affection" from him.

Geet entered back in the Haveli lost in her thoughts and suddenly banged into Rupinder.

RP: Puttar ki hua? Kahan thi tu? Aur itni pareshaan si kyun nazar aa rahi hai?

Geet: ah! Kucch nahi tayiji, main thori thaki hui hoon… aap log puja kar lijiye, mein apne kamre mein jaa rahin hoon.

RP: Geet puja toh kabki khatam hogayi. Mein toh tujhe kissi se milvana chahti thi issiliye bulane aayi thi. Woh Savitri Devi haina?  Unhi se tujhe milana hai, aaja.

Geet: nahi Tayiji kabhi aur. Mein abhi apne kamre mein jaana chahti hoon. [Geet doesn't know that Savitri Devi is Maan's Daadi.] Geet left saying this.

Rano came up to RP and asked: Kya hua didi?

RP: Pata nahi in dono kuriyon ko ki hua hai? Ek pareshaan ghoom rahi hai aur doosri upar kamre mein so rahi hai?

Rano: So rahi hai? Khushi neeche nahi aayi?

RP:  Nahi mein abhi upar gayi thi, Khushi toh bed par so rahi hai. Shayad Jet lag hoga usse.

Rano: Haan shayad, mein guests ko dekhti hoon… She said smilingly.

Next: Maaneet PastSmile & Khushi dreams of Arnav!!!Embarrassed

Okay people I guess now the story would be a little more clear!!! Maan's behavior would be explained in the coming up parts :)

Please plz plz do press the like button regardless the fact that u r a arshi fan or a maaneet fan, and comment about your views regarding the upadate. New readers send me a buddy request if you want me to pm you the upadates.

love

ShopauStar

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011cukish01leothelionlathaaubhakbhartifan-divya---Preeti--cloudflowersakadafiseductivepurplekritika_nglamdoll12mystique_girlHonkytonkdmg_roks_antararashgirl000meghnasshalinisaran89shristi1cyum321ridhz21komlikamrk-1ritzy09Tyro..Anita..keenu_kklove2_somamaaneetsangelkkiddoopoongs123HansaN.Saraa.mitzi11dumasmysteriousmilliDownhill

Honkytonk Goldie
Honkytonk
Honkytonk

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Another great chapter but too short!!!!...just can't get enough, what can i say...waiting for more!!!!

Many thanks

Shopau

Shopau Senior Member
Shopau
Shopau

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honkytonk

Another great chapter but too short!!!!...just can't get enough, what can i say...waiting for more!!!!

Many thanks
Sorry Unhappy will update a longer part next time for sureSmile Promise!

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
seems like maaneet have a sad past...

waiting to know what happened between them...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Shopau

ridhz21 IF-Dazzler
ridhz21
ridhz21

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Nice part

Shopau

Go to top