Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
more confused then ever...can't understand the issue...somehow feel bad for Geet...why doesn't she refuse to alliance saying she is not ready for marriage or just go for engagement now and marriage later after knowing each other better. That way atleast she will buy some time to get answers to her very valid questions.
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
seriously maan is too mysterious...wow bechari geet she also doesn't know the answers...and what happened five years ago..

thanks 4 the double update
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well written...
please continue...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 17 n 18 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
afia1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love your vm plzz add me to ur pm list :)
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow...

really loved the update..

the precap looks really interesting..looking forward to it.

thanks for the pm..:)
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GREAT UPDATES..REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH MAAN'S FAMILY...

I JUST DONT LIKE HIS SELFISH ATTITUDE...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey darlin 🤗
i read the updates last night 😃but couldnt  reply due to some personal issues lol😆
sorry
so yeah.. 😛
loveliest updates hun!!😳😳 geet being shocked at maan's approval😲 was lil shocking for me😲 coz even though she knows that maan doesnt love her😕.. she still is in love with him😛 so she must be a lil happy😊 but she was adamant to ask maan about his intentios😕.. oh well.. hehe😆 .. im excited about the moments of MaaNeet 😉more than ArHi😆 coz ArHi are falling in love😳 but MaaNeet dont even know what is the real relationship between them😉..
n the jaadu hai nasha hai😳😳😳... awww that was so cute..😍
for a moment i thought maan will take geet in his arms ☺️and will express his love😳
but maan is maan lol😆
geet being in the pool with him was just mind blowing👏ClapClap.. cant imagine anything better than that before marriage⭐️⭐️
n maan asked chameli to call geet "bhabi" 😲😲wowwClap.. possessive in a way hehe😉😉
n wohooo ArHi planning a vacation woww😃.. that sounds romantic😳.. even though the families will be there🥱.. ArHi will get a chance to come closer😉 ... mmm that is just tooo romantic😃.. n i m sure they will do something to bring MaaNeet together..😳😳
thanks a lot for the beautiful updates sweetheart..😃😃
loved the promo as well.. ClapClap
n not to mention the pm you sent me😳.. thanks bunches..😛
craving for more.. 😆
love 🤗
Mahi    😳
Shopau thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalpari

awesome ...
what happen in the past ...
maan is really confusing if he loves her then why he is not accepting it damit ...

Hey Payal!
First of all thankyou for commenting and liking the updates 😊
Also I know my readers are getting a bit confused but U all will get to know about his behavior along with Geet. Geet will start figuring out why Maan is behaving like this and will make him confess his love soon.
Keep reading😊

Thanks a ton once again
Lots of love
Shopau
kkiddoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shopau

Hey Payal!
First of all thankyou for commenting and liking the updates 😊
Also I know my readers are getting a bit confused but U all will get to know about his behavior along with Geet. Geet will start figuring out why Maan is behaving like this and will make him confess his love soon.
Keep reading😊

Thanks a ton once again
Lots of love
Shopau

u r welcome dear ...
just one more question where is maan's parents and other family members?
and with the talk between arnav and maan it was clear that maan loved geet 5 years back also but din't say it to geet bcz of some reasone if my guess is rigth then its bcz of his parents only...