Navya

lets leave all the negativity (Page 2)

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by f.s.m

agree with each and every word you say Clap

Thank u sooo much for ur support fawad Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Originally posted by coolzohr

nic post

thanks dear Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

cant agree more...i was also surprised that why is every1 blaming abhaas for

agreed the choreography costumes and dance od shaheer abhaas performance wasnt hat impressive

i expected better

but its not abhaas fault

the choreographer shud hv thought something else with the two of them

thank u so much for opening this post

since here people bcum negative at the drop of a hat

such posts r really needed to maintain balance and peace

cuming to srtr plus eing partial to navya for not calling soumya in chammak challo

i dont think str plus is doing partialty

its just that the past two wks we had a lot of ANYA scenes...even shaheer said he cudnt go to the award functions or cudnt go for eid for shooting for navya...

so it very much shws how hectic th shooting schedules r

yes other actresses shooting is also hectic

but in other shws they dont shw the lead pair that much the way we got anya this wk tking away all time for soumya shaheer

i m very much sure str plus invited all their actresses...

but due to shooting hectic schedule soumya cudnt mk it

akshara was also missing...ythat doesnt mean str plus is ignoring yeh rishta ...

its jus that all the time things dont work out

Thanks dear for ur comment gld to knw tht u do agree with me,but i wasnt right at first as it was me who get hurt by abhaas comment about shaheer,but then i thought that y im doing it for what??& after tht saw some post regarding the same matter thts y didnt contineuo my thread samw with SP if
Shaheer soumya dnt hv any prob then y we r discussing about it??so now frm my side i ll try to comment & react possitively with all the matters in this forum

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriya17

very nice post...agree wtih u

Thank u sooo but glad to knw tht u do agree with meEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

your topics is always perfect as always , totaly agreed with u

Thank u sooo soo much,glad to knw tht u found my posts perfect,but honestly speaking i also make wrong posts some time whc i did last time but later i realise i should think positive & dnt whine for those thing whc AnYa didnt get infact should smile for what they got Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index