repacement of suku - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chakku

I guess now it is a crime for an actress to be pretty😆
 People sucks man they must praise someone's beauty and they create such rubbish topics see in ma post Pia fans attacking alina😡 I dont understand we were just discussing her look after makeover then who the hell compared her to suku😕😕 All are pretty in their own place😆
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

People r making too many posts over this AbhIna frndship/love track (donno y😆)..May be dat's y da TM has got frustrated..😆
 Well if u talking abt me then I make posts on Sid also like that but cant help it I make posts on ma favourites and it is no crime😆
She is not more pretty then suku ,it is other thing that you makes her cute in your opinion , other wise priya wal more pretty then alina ,so she will be main lead ,i am sad of your bad answers
Originally posted by mmustaq

She is not more pretty then suku ,it is other thing that you makes her cute in your opinion , other wise priya wal more pretty then alina ,so she will be main lead ,i am sad of your bad answers
 Excuse me who the hell are u to say who is pretty or not? Priya chauhan is damn pretty and u have no right to say that to her get lost before I burst ma anger😡😡
@ANTARA...But the TM should first check what's written inside the post and then make posts. Like if Archi made a post on Alinna's makeover then what was the need to get all hyper? Archi didnot write anything untrue. Alinna is getting a makeover tomorrow. So she said that she wants her to look like she is in the pic.

LOL even you know that I am not an Abhinna shipper, but i always wanted them to be BFFs.

@Archi...People often misunderstand your posts😆 Not your fault😆
Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="3"> Well if u talking abt me then I make posts on Sid also like that but cant help it I make posts on ma favourites and it is no crime😆</font>

Have I taken ur name,Archana?😊 We all have right to make posts on our favorites!! Dat's y we r here! 😆 But not dis kind of baseless posts!!

@ANTARA...But the TM should first check what's written inside the post and then make posts. Like if Archi made a post on Alinna's makeover then what was the need to get all hyper? Archi didnot write anything untrue. Alinna is getting a makeover tomorrow. So she said that she wants her to look like she is in the pic.

LOL even you know that I am not an Abhinna shipper, but i always wanted them to be BFFs.

@Archi...People often misunderstand your posts😆 Not your fault😆
 N where did Priya Wal come in between I m talking abt Priya chauhan and ppl thinking m talking abt Priya Wal😆 Chakku I also want them as best friends and some more scenes of abhina😆
WHAAATTT?????

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

<font color="#006600">@ANTARA...But the TM should first check what's written inside the post and then make posts. Like if Archi made a post on Alinna's makeover then what was the need to get all hyper? Archi didnot write anything untrue. Alinna is getting a makeover tomorrow. So she said that she wants her to look like she is in the pic.</font>

<font color="#006600">LOL even you know that I am not an Abhinna shipper, but i always wanted them to be BFFs.</font>

<font color="#006600">@Archi...People often misunderstand your posts😆 Not your fault😆</font>

Dear Chakku,I have no problem regarding Archana's posts,as in her posts she has clearly declared dat she wants Abhay-Alina as BFF's..M talking about some oder posts where sum people were discussing and rejoicing about AbhIna 'Love-Track',just because they hate Piya.😆
ermmm whott tha ????😡 Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago