Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Prachi OUT of 'Jannat 2' - Not sexy enough! (Page 7)

live_life IF-Rockerz
live_life
live_life

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Prachi doesnt need to do these scenes. I don't like it when they just decide to sensualize heroines and not cash in on their acting skills.
She has other movies to fall back on. and she can act, i remember her as bani in kasamh se. She was awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spiriT20Real.Madridibelieveinpink

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
m glad she's out...n kinda happy tht she stuck 2 her choice of nt doin intimate scenes...personally i prefer her in non sexy avatars...she carries those roles off very well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiriT20

lilly_star Senior Member
lilly_star
lilly_star

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Prachi was never sexy. She has no appeal. I hope she will be thrown out from B-town as well very soon.

And bhatt camp add s "2" with their films' name only for business.
spiriT20 Groupbie
spiriT20
spiriT20

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly_star

Prachi was never sexy. She has no appeal. I hope she will be thrown out from B-town as well very soon.

And bhatt camp add s "2" with their films' name only for business.

Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.  http://www.pixmule.com/pJKhmJmdrJqhmZmepA/crazy-smileys-240-x-320-wallpapers-saaju.jpg

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Well new articles came out saying she's doing it...so hopefully we get a confirmation on that b/c ppl like me love Emmy-Prachi!!!!Day Dreaming

Each to their own! Some don't like Prachi, others do! B/c I adore her--I do hope she succeeds. There are some projects she has--so maybe she'll be the next Vidya Balan and not Gracy Singh! My fingers always tightly crossed for her!!!

@Mel: Thanks babe!!! Feeling better! And yup...don't know what he meant, but loved when he said "my spouse"---so cute!!! I totally thinks he has a soft spot for her! I hope she returns in Rock On 2!!!
spiriT20 Groupbie
spiriT20
spiriT20

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Well new articles came out saying she's doing it...so hopefully we get a confirmation on that b/c ppl like me love Emmy-Prachi!!!!Day Dreaming

Each to their own! Some don't like Prachi, others do! B/c I adore her--I do hope she succeeds. There are some projects she has--so maybe she'll be the next Vidya Balan and not Gracy Singh! My fingers always tightly crossed for her!!!

@Mel: Thanks babe!!! Feeling better! And yup...don't know what he meant, but loved when he said "my spouse"---so cute!!! I totally thinks he has a soft spot for her! I hope she returns in Rock On 2!!!

Wonderful news.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I'd like to leave her naysayers with one thought...unfortunately I ain't sure they have anywhere to put it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

Go to top