Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Prachi OUT of 'Jannat 2' - Not sexy enough! (Page 4)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Awww! I guess I'm the only one that's sad b/c I loved Prachi-Emmy. I love it when bad ass Emmy is paired opposite an innocent face like him and Shriya in Awarapan.

But I guess if she can't do the character justice through sexy scenes then it's better to not do it all then do a half-hearted performance!

@eraser and mystic: yep...seems like they were gonna cash in some more moolah with this whole unrelated-sequel thingy and Emmy's current golden streak...let's see if it works. I personally wish they let Mohit Suri handle it--but oh well!
Hi Coco...not seeing you in FC yaar. I was also sad when I first read it but you know it's good she didn't do something which she is not comfortable doing. They can always work together in another project Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goneforever

Yep, way to boring!  D'oh

We prefer girls like these, sorry Prachi!

Thumbs Up

Will go watch a movie with Prachi any day.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up no matter how dull or boring
she is in your eyes.

The other one look like the classic B-rated movie actress of the west.ClapClapClap

ibelieveinpink

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I dnt think Jannat had too many hot scenes... Tongue 

But Jannat 2 seriously not required !!!Confused

Keep-----------Smiling !!!Smile
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by sweet coco

Awww! I guess I'm the only one that's sad b/c I loved Prachi-Emmy. I love it when bad ass Emmy is paired opposite an innocent face like him and Shriya in Awarapan.

But I guess if she can't do the character justice through sexy scenes then it's better to not do it all then do a half-hearted performance!

@eraser and mystic: yep...seems like they were gonna cash in some more moolah with this whole unrelated-sequel thingy and Emmy's current golden streak...let's see if it works. I personally wish they let Mohit Suri handle it--but oh well!
Hi Coco...not seeing you in FC yaar. I was also sad when I first read it but you know it's good she didn't do something which she is not comfortable doing. They can always work together in another project Embarrassed

sorry darling...I'm too sick but I tried!!! Plus have 3 exams this week--cofee ZINDABAD!LOL

Yeah, I agree--it's better if she doesn't when she ain't comfy with it. I guess whatever happens, happens for the good. I'm sure they'll work together some time in the future--both are fond of each other!!! Hopefully that Farhan project takes off soon!!!Big smile
-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Why did they take PD in the first place.She does not have that charisma.And PD said she has no inhibitions now and was very excited for Jannat 2.

Anyways PD was great as Mrs Bani Walia,the Sati Savitri Bahu.

Desriee1 Senior Member
Desriee1
Desriee1

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Why did they take PD in the first place.She does not have that charisma.And PD said she has no inhibitions now and was very excited for Jannat 2.

This is not about her charisma or inhibitions, its about asking someone to raise
the bar to use sex to sell their product "movie" from what they agreed to initially.
Being excited about doing something is one thing, being ask to do something that
compromises your comfort zone is another.

PD was great as Bani yes, but in life we grow and move on to new things and challenges.

If we didn't move on to new things and challenges, life would end up in a rut.

Hope this true for you also.

Its easy to criticizes, but would we do the things we are criticizing people for.(()):**

ibelieveinpink

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desriee1

This is not about her charisma or inhibitions, its about asking someone to raise
the bar to use sex to sell their product "movie" from what they agreed to initially.
Being excited about doing something is one thing, being ask to do something that

PD was great as Bani yes, but in life we grow and move on to new things and challenges.

Its easy to criticizes, but would we do the things we are criticizing people for.(()):**

Ok I agree.She won't do it as it is not vomfortable for her.

But mark my words she won't be ever successful in Bolywood.She doesn't have the X-factor.

Desriee1 Senior Member
Desriee1
Desriee1

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Desriee1

Ok I agree.She won't do it as it is not vomfortable for her.

But mark my words she won't be ever successful in Bolywood.She doesn't have the X-factor.

My oh my, I see you're "psychic" and have predicted her future in Bollywood.

Talk about "Divine Intervention".

ibelieveinpink

Go to top