India-Forums

Kinshuk got Eliminated :((

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hello guyzzz hu r u all ? I m sooo sad that our hotiee sweetu Kinshuk got elimnated so soon , wanted 2 see him more  Cry , But also Would like 2 say that Eventhough He got elminated but Kinshuk won our hearts . Seriouslyy Wht a guy he is !!! Whtvever he said after getiing elminated n while leaving  was Wowww .Hats off 2 Kinshuk Mahajan n 2 his positivity Clap Clap 

Kinshuk NO matter U win or U loose But for us n For ur all Kinshukians U were , U are n U will always b d WINNER n Will b d BEST Big smileClap lovvv u Sooo much . Bas Ab jaldi se Vapas aa jao n comeback wid a Bang 2 surprise ur Fans n 2 kill us again wid ur Hotness n ur acting skills Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neetapilukrazzy4ArHisparkling-starVirMan_ArShishaaziwadi..dollanjubala-MariaMars-Dilbole_ShiOmRu-Swetha-

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i am sad he got eliminated yaar wanted to see him more yaar gonna miss him sooo much yaar!!!!!!! i feel soo bad my hottie eliminated awwwCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
W*F no dat is not true miss u alot kinshuk  n ur really nyc guy bst of luck for future!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Kinshuk reallyy such a nice guy yaar .He said all thngs frm his heart n was sooo heart touching n my respect for him increased more .  I Felt soo sad for him When he got eliminated . I had tears in my eyes n I was thinking ki kuch Magic ho jaaye n woh ruk jaaye CryCryCryCry .Kitna aacha hota If He had been a WINNER Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
True Moni Kinshuk is such a nice person and even I liked his honesty
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
so true monica...though he got eliminated but he's the winner for his winners...now wanr him back sooon in  another show
pri4ukhatri Newbie
pri4ukhatri
pri4ukhatri

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Hi sushmita, im also feeling very sad that kinshu got eliminated!! :( :( :( 
Was mainly watching for him and hoping that he would win. Hope there is a wildcard entry round so that he has a chance to come back. 
but do you know about this fact. I got to know from inside sources that he left purposely and got eliminated.
He is getting married in a few months!!!! :( :( :(  so his fiance did not like that he was going out like this alone with a girl. And supposedly he wasn't even talking a lot with the girls during the shooting of the show especially with simran his team mate! :(

Was very surprise when i heard this story..!!!
Kinshu will not be single anymore :(
pri4ukhatri Newbie
pri4ukhatri
pri4ukhatri

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I am just hoping for a twist in the show and kuch hoke kinsu comes back! that will be the best thing everrr :D :D :D
And hopefully his fiance divya does not have a problem :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Rati Pandey's journey on television! Rati Pandey's journey on television!  207

Have a look at Rati Pandey's journey so far...

2011- Hits and Misses!!!- Part 1 2011- Hits and Misses!!!- Part 1  72

As the year bids adieu lets sneak into the shows that failed to make a ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index