Page 1
Page   of 2

snowy

Groupbie

snowy

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for reminding us..
But  after watching two years Pavitra Rista ,I stopped watching this ...reasons
 As it is not fair a   emotional game with a child ,snatch his dream ,relation only for revenge ...and that is also by his granny only not this if this so the child will not respect their grand parents as now there a few family live together ..my view of point it cannot be a Pavitra Rista...we always teach our children not to interfare in elders matter...really heart broken...if we cannot bring any thing good for society then it is not necessay to bring this type of message... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imp: ALL MEMBERS Pls Read (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Can we know why posts in PR creation gallery is been moved like every day? Confused It is kind of not nice because some times latest page doesn't open saying some error in it and also it gets difficult to remember page no of creation which we want to use.

Also can we have that thread of Sushant quitting PR open again? Seems like again loads of article will pour in and in that articles will get posted  will be filled in  first page only, so I hope we get that thread open again.

Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Can we know why posts in PR creation gallery is been moved like every day? Confused It is kind of not nice because some times latest page doesn't open saying some error in it and also it gets difficult to remember page no of creation which we want to use.

Also can we have that thread of Sushant quitting PR open again? Seems like again loads of article will pour in and in that articles will get posted  will be filled in  first page only, so I hope we get that thread open again.

Thanks.

quoting myself again, but can I know why posts in threads being moved especially in creation gallery again and again. Confused

I asked long time back and see no reply may be after 15 days or month will see another rules thread, but no reply for this. Confused

Anyway I'm reporting this post hope it will  be answered then. 

Edited by mirageas - 24 October 2011 at 3:05pm

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Nish..wait fr a while...let me go through it once again and see whts happng

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Resham*

Nish..wait fr a while...let me go through it once again and see whts happng

Thanks Reshu!

Hope you get to know why it is happening.

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks...this needs to be posted in all forums... some ppl take things to crazy levels on here and act like fools... too crazy...shows can get frustrating, the story lines actors..however I respect all opinions Thumbs Up and enjoy reading different views..If someone says something you don't like instead of threatening or bashing given that person you own perspective to bring them around.

Heart IF

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for postingThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top