Imp: ALL MEMBERS Pls Read

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Pavitra Rishta forum members πŸ˜ƒ

With the new develoments in the current story line we felt it was necessary to just give a quick reminder of the forum rules and IF COC.

It has been brought to our attention that name calling has come up again recently. As you all know, or should know, NAME CALLING/BAD LANGUAGE is absolutely NOT ALLOWED. It doesnt matter if the character is a negative character or a grey-shade character. The recent problem has come up with Shravni's return. Please refrain from using language like chudail, dayan etc. Also, no using of abbreviations or anything like that is also not allowed. Consider this your warning because if we see any kind of name calling or use of inappropriate language your warning level will be raised.

While we're at it, we'd also like to remind you that NO BASHING of any sort is allowed either. No bashing of actors or characters is allowed whatsoever.

If you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to PM the Dev Team members.

PR Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for the rules JAZ😊 We will definitely obey them😊
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the reminder πŸ˜› Will obey them πŸ˜ƒ

Its going to be so difficult to refer to Varsha by her name  πŸ˜† 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jazz.😳 We'll try to controlπŸ˜†
aray ppl get upset by name calling of fictional characters πŸ˜†
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can understand sometimes these shows just get on the wrong nerve!!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lord this one time I really wish my name was something other than "Varsha"  πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

snowy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for reminding us..
But  after watching two years Pavitra Rista ,I stopped watching this ...reasons
 As it is not fair a   emotional game with a child ,snatch his dream ,relation only for revenge ...and that is also by his granny only not this if this so the child will not respect their grand parents as now there a few family live together ..my view of point it cannot be a Pavitra Rista...we always teach our children not to interfare in elders matter...really heart broken...if we cannot bring any thing good for society then it is not necessay to bring this type of message... 
sensodyne thumbnail

Can we know why posts in PR creation gallery is been moved like every day? πŸ˜• It is kind of not nice because some times latest page doesn't open saying some error in it and also it gets difficult to remember page no of creation which we want to use.

Also can we have that thread of Sushant quitting PR open again? Seems like again loads of article will pour in and in that articles will get posted  will be filled in  first page only, so I hope we get that thread open again.

Thanks.

sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirageas

Can we know why posts in PR creation gallery is been moved like every day? πŸ˜• It is kind of not nice because some times latest page doesn't open saying some error in it and also it gets difficult to remember page no of creation which we want to use.

Also can we have that thread of Sushant quitting PR open again? Seems like again loads of article will pour in and in that articles will get posted  will be filled in  first page only, so I hope we get that thread open again.

Thanks.

quoting myself again, but can I know why posts in threads being moved especially in creation gallery again and again. πŸ˜•

I asked long time back and see no reply may be after 15 days or month will see another rules thread, but no reply for this. πŸ˜•

Anyway I'm reporting this post hope it will  be answered then. 
Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago