Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Plz vote fOr KriYaansh or SwaRon!! (Page 2)

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

wow! i didn't know you guys really wanted an FF on Kriyansh so bad that you opened a topic!!! 
Just saw this. 

Well, m over whelmed to see this and m sure when i tell my sister about this, she'll be happy as well... 
Thanx dear di who started this topic n also to those who replied. 

Sorry dont know names but would love to know you all.. 

Also, gotta promise to comment regularly if you want it on KriYansh SwaRon ;)

It not solely on SwaRon. 
but still

Love Khushi

aww thank u soo much for listening to us kriyaansh n swaron fans... we would really love to see a kriyaansh ff... !!! swaron fans really love ur zindagi do pal ki ff!!!! of course we r gonna comment regularly... heheheEmbarrassed plzzz pm me when u update ... i would inform every one on the forum... btw iam piyu :))

Ur most welcome piyu.Embarrassed Hey.. Nice to meet you. PS: the shakti's pic i have in my signature, r u the same piyu who has made it? Just wondering... 

We hope you all will like it... hehe, hope you all do. LOL aww really? thnx! i dnt visit forums much. but from now on, m thinking of visiting D3 forum atleast. It's the best ... 

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

wow! i didn't know you guys really wanted an FF on Kriyansh so bad that you opened a topic!!! 
Just saw this. 

Well, m over whelmed to see this and m sure when i tell my sister about this, she'll be happy as well... 
Thanx dear di who started this topic n also to those who replied. 

Sorry dont know names but would love to know you all.. 

Also, gotta promise to comment regularly if you want it on KriYansh SwaRon ;)

It not solely on SwaRon. 
but still

Love Khushi

aww thank u soo much for listening to us kriyaansh n swaron fans... we would really love to see a kriyaansh ff... !!! swaron fans really love ur zindagi do pal ki ff!!!! of course we r gonna comment regularly... heheheEmbarrassed plzzz pm me when u update ... i would inform every one on the forum... btw iam piyu :))

Ur most welcome piyu.Embarrassed Hey.. Nice to meet you. PS: the shakti's pic i have in my signature, r u the same piyu who has made it? Just wondering... 

We hope you all will like it... hehe, hope you all do. LOL aww really? thnx! i dnt visit forums much. but from now on, m thinking of visiting D3 forum atleast. It's the best ... 

yup iam the same piyu...heheh i love that edit.. shakti is soo pretty!!!Embarrassed yup u will love here... specially the kriyaansh/arsha AT .. we discuss kriyaansh n ArSha like insanes...lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

yup iam the same piyu...heheh i love that edit.. shakti is soo pretty!!!Embarrassed yup u will love here... specially the kriyaansh/arsha AT .. we discuss kriyaansh n ArSha like insanes...lol 

Oh OMG Yaar. you make it so beautiful.i found this while searching pix of them on google! it's fantastic. IKR! she's sho preety, cute and adorable! 
lolzzz 
Even i cant help falling in love with them
i mean they are doing things to me that no other couple has ever managed to do till now! Embarrassed
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Oh OMG Yaar. you make it so beautiful.i found this while searching pix of them on google! it's fantastic. IKR! she's sho preety, cute and adorable! 
lolzzz 
Even i cant help falling in love with them
i mean they are doing things to me that no other couple has ever managed to do till now! Embarrassed

awww iam soo happy to know... u know they from dance india dance right?? have u seen there DID performances...iam sure u will go crazy if u watch them...want link??.

-Araina-

100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
khushi if u want more edits...u will get on this page.. its my kriyaansh page :)) just click on wall posts :))

https://www.facebook.com/the100littledevils
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

awww iam soo happy to know... u know they from dance india dance right?? have u seen there DID performances...iam sure u will go crazy if u watch them...want link??.

Ur welcome. 
yes i do know them from there... 
I just want link of khuda jaane. 
just love wathcing it over n over again Embarrassed

100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Ur welcome. 

BTW U CAN GET every dance performance n scenes on my channel. :))
iam mad for themLOL 

chalo now iam going...have col to attend :) byeee khushi Big smile

Edited by 100littledevils - 19 September 2011 at 5:30pm

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Ur welcome. 

BTW U CAN GET every dance performance n scenes on my channel. :))
iam mad for themLOL 

chalo now iam going...have col to attend :) byeee khushi Big smile

LOL alright thnx. 
good night. 
where do u live? 
bye

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index