Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya AT#55 ConnectedByAFeeling InOurVerySouls... (Page 63)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 126337

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Originally posted by shewascool90210

WT fish bloody fish he yells at alina as if she is two years old kid and omg she said she loves abhay and piya is like WHATShocked
omg this dude is sick sick sick sick, i am going to shoot himAngry
 
u r brave i muted n went to another site when he started to yell @ her
i want to see piya's face please tell time.
'
i closed itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30917

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Okay am watching the show again and it was just cleared chandeena didn't kill neel but another vampire and Haseena isn't telling abhay who did it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Rashmi. IF-Stunnerz
.Rashmi.
.Rashmi.

Joined: 16 February 2011
Posts: 34116

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
shradz how ru @shivani  u did the right thing @bani brave girl 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shradzzAbhiya_Visu.Shiva.

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 7976

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
aww so chillzy is it u..HugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26295

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Okay am watching the show again and it was just cleared chandeena didn't kill neel but another vampire and Haseena isn't telling abhay who did it.

Rani, Haseena herself said they shouldn't have killed Neel! I guess they got it done from someone else and that is who she is protecting?Confused

@Shrads: Aree check my signature line, yaar! It was Chill_OutLOL.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shradzz

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 7976

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

shradz how ru @shivani  u did the right thing @bani brave girl 
i m jhakas dear..i saw da epi ending n its jus...DeadDeadDead
well promo luk exciting..
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26295

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

aww so chillzy is it u..Hug

Finally!! Dimaag ki batti jal gayi! Thank you!LOL
Aww! Hug.Hug.Hug
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Joined: 19 January 2011
Posts: 16810

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Originally posted by shewascool90210

WT fish bloody fish he yells at alina as if she is two years old kid and omg she said she loves abhay and piya is like WHATShocked
omg this dude is sick sick sick sick, i am going to shoot himAngry
 
u r brave i muted n went to another site when he started to yell @ her
i want to see piya's face please tell time.
'
i closed itLOL
 
 
u shut that part off too i am proud of you.  we can't bear it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index