Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
rose, red rose abhay. give piya a red dark rose😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love Annapolis area of Maryland. It' so quiet, and a it's a great spot to go for dinner when u have time.!😳. I just think some of the Fairfax area are too strict. Driving in D.C. is a nightmare.!😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The family is from Virginia but it happen in NW, DC on Pennsylvania Ave

D.C. is so strict. there are actually cameras everywhere, and ur constantly being watched eps. near Pennsylvania Ave.!😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
i like red lobster and olive garden but never ate there. i want to take my friends there sometime soon😆
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i like red lobster and olive garden but never ate there. i want to take my friends there sometime soon😆

i like  olive garden.
.Shiva. thumbnail
dinner abhay, take piya to dinner, then a dance. matter of fact play violin for her
Petal_Pose thumbnail
bani, my mum being average cook, and since my parents try to  take off once in a while during summer so we go out to eat pretty much most of the time. And, i go with my frens too. before i left for NH a week ago, i went to this lakeside restaurant in M.D in Annapolis. i love the city. it has houses, and nearby are small lakes with port , and boat ducked. U know restaurant by the lakes i love it there. I love goi😳ng to Finemondo Restaurant in D.C.!The best Italian food.  You should try to golden corral the best food ever , and cheap too!😳 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

i heard the past is really good.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that a great idea Bani.

he can wear the shirt piya gave him n he can give her a dress of his choice to wear n candle light dinner n he is feeding her. Gosh. 😍 violins playing.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

😲 You never ate at Red Lobster or Olive Garden, gosh am like a regular in that place and right Red Lobster is having all you can eat shrimfeast 😆. I get full on the biscuit then the meal thought at Red Lobster. Bani I think you'll like Olive Garden better they have some of the best salads. Gosh now am hungry 🤬