Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nayhaj

hes got every right to dream but he cant tread on his sisters dream to fulfill his..the only way isnt to get sandhya married...

Both need to approach it sensibly ..which ain't happening so far ... Yup !! The marriage shud be last resort  ..donno why  CV's are not exploring other option's..

if thy explore other reasons how will sooraj n sandhya become diya n baati Wink

They can show that  Hostel has no vacancy and the people are hesitant to take a young girl as a PG or the men are reacting in a diff manner when they realize that a naujawan  ladki  leading Ankur to decide that safety of Sandhya can be achieved  if she is  married into a house which will allow her to study..

y cant the show makes take we IFians as thr creatives Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What about Ankur's dream?? (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

This thread just personifies what's wrong with equal rights in India! I've had an email from a friend who knows one of the writers of the show and he said this topic  must simply have been created to get attention by the person who started it!

We all know that the very issue of Ankur choosing to meet his needs before his sister regardless of the excuses was wrong on any level that one could consider!! Its creators hope was that people would support women's freedom to choose independently! 

Tanthya once again had either used this issue to sensationalise her self or shes actually determined to support men!  Don't men have enough support already in India!  I'm not surprised really as most of the posts this particular member has made are all about herself and her desire to put women down!!not actually about DABH!  Real shame and a waist of production time!

Please think before starting these threads Tanthya!  Think bout women under oppression not just your need for attention!

Yes!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I loved reading all the replies here except SOME you know..LOL
I am glad that our Forum has sucha brilliant people who understand and have great POVs about the showEmbarrassed
your answers actually answered some of my questionsTongue
thanks to you allClap.. for being sucha wonderful membersBig smile

I dont know what to say about AnkurErmm.. I guess first of all,, everything happened so fast and Ankur was probably not ready and not matured enough to think about what is wrong and what is right.Confused
and i am sure, as other members stated previously, Marriage was not the only option for Ankur.. Cry
he definitely has some relatives and he could have sent Sandhya to their house for 2 years. Smile

well.. i hope CVs will get new ideas by reading your wonderful thread TanthyaBig smile
Keep it up dearThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

I am glad that our Forum has sucha brilliant people who understand and have great POVs about the showEmbarrassed

I dont know what to say about AnkurErmm.. I guess first of all,, everything happened so fast and Ankur was probably not ready and not matured enough to think about what is wrong and what is right.Confused
and i am sure, as other members stated previously, Marriage was not the only option for Ankur.. Cry
he definitely has some relatives and he could have sent Sandhya to their house for 2 years. Smile

well.. i hope CVs will get new ideas by reading your wonderful thread TanthyaBig smile
Keep it up dearThumbs Up

Please try to make sense! Are all those faces the different personalities you possess or just the confusion you feel reading this topic and of course watching DABH!Tongue

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Keep it up dearThumbs Up

Please try to make sense! Are all those faces the different personalities you possess or just the confusion you feel reading this topic and of course watching DABH!Tongue
if my posts do not make sense to you then please go to a scientist and buy a new brain
dont bother to reply to my post
it was not meant for you
i seriously hate when people reply to my posts because they dont have anything else to do..
to be honest, you yourself are a stack of confusion.
dont try to be over smart.. coz you are not
n last thing i want to tell you.. go into real world and learn how to behave with others

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Amor.ssweety007monika_2691

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Keep it up dearThumbs Up

if my posts do not make sense to you then please go to a scientist and buy a new brain
it was not meant for you
i seriously hate when people reply to my posts because they dont have anything else to do..
n last thing i want to tell you.. go into real world and learn how to behave with others

Well this forum is a small slice of the real world my dear, a very valid fact that clearly you find difficult to adjust to! I come on here as I really enjoy it as well as my job as an actor which if you had bothered to read the introductions you would know!  Do we really need to hear what you "hate" that's rather backward is it not?

You mention being "confused" and that its like a "stack"?  Prey tell do you work shifting hey from a field during the day?  I thought this forum was about DABH not about being unkind and unfriendly!  We are all entitled to our opinions are we not! 

With regards to your "over smart" comment about me I feel that is rather unfair as well!  How could you possibly know what designer clothes I choose to wear anyway? We can all look or sound like farm hands can we mahi!

Friends Now?Embarrassed

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Keep it up dearThumbs Up

it was not meant for you

Well this forum is a small slice of the real world my dear, a very valid fact that clearly you find difficult to adjust to! I come on here as I really enjoy it as well as my job as an actor which if you had bothered to read the introductions you would know!  Do we really need to hear what you "hate" that's rather backward is it not?

You mention being "confused" and that its like a "stack"?  Prey tell do you work shifting hey from a field during the day?  I thought this forum was about DABH not about being unkind and unfriendly!  We are all entitled to our opinions are we not! 

With regards to your "over smart" comment about me I feel that is rather unfair as well!  How could you possibly know what designer clothes I choose to wear anyway? We can all look or sound like farm hands can we mahi!

Friends Now?Embarrassed
bakwaaas..
chullu bhar paani mein doob kar marja..
dimaag ka pech kas kar aa toh baat karna mujhse
ullu ka patha..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007monika_2691

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Keep it up dearThumbs Up

it was not meant for you

Friends Now?Embarrassed
bakwaaas..
chullu bhar paani mein doob kar marja..
dimaag ka pech kas kar aa toh baat karna mujhse
ullu ka patha..

Great, so join my fan club then!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.