Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Please try to make sense! Are all those faces the different personalities you possess or just the confusion you feel reading this topic and of course watching DABH!😛

if my posts do not make sense to you then please go to a scientist and buy a new brain
dont bother to reply to my post
it was not meant for you
i seriously hate when people reply to my posts because they dont have anything else to do..
to be honest, you yourself are a stack of confusion.
dont try to be over smart.. coz you are not
n last thing i want to tell you.. go into real world and learn how to behave with others

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _mahi_

if my posts do not make sense to you then please go to a scientist and buy a new brain
dont bother to reply to my post
it was not meant for you
i seriously hate when people reply to my posts because they dont have anything else to do..
to be honest, you yourself are a stack of confusion.
dont try to be over smart.. coz you are not
n last thing i want to tell you.. go into real world and learn how to behave with others

Well this forum is a small slice of the real world my dear, a very valid fact that clearly you find difficult to adjust to! I come on here as I really enjoy it as well as my job as an actor which if you had bothered to read the introductions you would know!  Do we really need to hear what you "hate" that's rather backward is it not?

You mention being "confused" and that its like a "stack"?  Prey tell do you work shifting hey from a field during the day?  I thought this forum was about DABH not about being unkind and unfriendly!  We are all entitled to our opinions are we not! 

With regards to your "over smart" comment about me I feel that is rather unfair as well!  How could you possibly know what designer clothes I choose to wear anyway? We can all look or sound like farm hands can we mahi!

Friends Now?😳
_mahi_ thumbnail

Well this forum is a small slice of the real world my dear, a very valid fact that clearly you find difficult to adjust to! I come on here as I really enjoy it as well as my job as an actor which if you had bothered to read the introductions you would know!  Do we really need to hear what you "hate" that's rather backward is it not?

You mention being "confused" and that its like a "stack"?  Prey tell do you work shifting hey from a field during the day?  I thought this forum was about DABH not about being unkind and unfriendly!  We are all entitled to our opinions are we not! 

With regards to your "over smart" comment about me I feel that is rather unfair as well!  How could you possibly know what designer clothes I choose to wear anyway? We can all look or sound like farm hands can we mahi!

Friends Now?😳

bakwaaas..
chullu bhar paani mein doob kar marja..
dimaag ka pech kas kar aa toh baat karna mujhse
ullu ka patha..

Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: _mahi_

bakwaaas..
chullu bhar paani mein doob kar marja..
dimaag ka pech kas kar aa toh baat karna mujhse
ullu ka patha..

Great, so join my fan club then!😃
_mahi_ thumbnail

Great, so join my fan club then!😃

Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail

Dear that's not how you play cricket is it! Be nice now! Friends?😳
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣

Mahi, you made my day.  I just could not stop laughing after seeing that emoticon.

This is such a wonderful thread.  I hope the discussions continue with many more members points of views.
tanthya thumbnail

Ohh, This thread is still running... Ohh..M so delighted girls..will reply  Soon ..

Thank You all for sharing ur views and hope to see many more such varied and incisive analysis n views 😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey yaar, nice topic in this forum for a CHANGE 😆

Thank You 😛

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tanu-

Great discussion there girls.. Except this 15 days thing Ankur is not really doing anything wrong.

Anyways, Sooraj and Sandhya are destined to be together... knowingly or unknowingly Ankur is finding her the best match any girl would ever get..

Thank you, Tanu..Do Join us 😃 ..

Yes, Ankur is getting a best match for her , the only hing is Sandhya has to realize it ..