Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Anniversary Charmz <3 celebrate you best day

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Date ' 19.09.2010.

A Day in life of Charmee.. TongueA day when the star shinned on her and fulfilled her dreams. The most important day in her life.Smile When she met  MoNaya!Day Dreaming And now I dnt believe it that its been a year to it.Shocked   Big smile    Heart For me it seems that it was just recently that charmz had given us the news that she met MoNaya! And how she has soo soo much of fun!Blushing Ok so lets actually take a ride to what happened that day and lets relieve the moment

1. Meeting mohit and sanaya and arjun Party  Dancing

2. Getting slam book filled  Party

3. Getting to see MoNaya flirting :P (ab toh yeh hum khule aam bol sakte hai kyun charmz lolz)Day Dreaming   Blushing

4. Giving gifts to MoNaya... Clap

5. Seeing LIVE SAJAN... What a moment naa.. Day Dreaming

6. And the bet 500 ka 500 ka 500 ka ROFL... And san running and hugging mohit.. LOL  ROFL  Day Dreaming  Blushing

7. and then while mohit was filling the slam there was a question who will be your dream date.. which mohit left blank.. (pata nahi kaha se hamari bholi bhali gum sum chupchup charmee main itna dum kaha se aaya) and she asked him to fill it with san ka name...Shocked and mohit ka reply was ki inhe sab paata hai... lolzLOL  ROFL  Day Dreaming  Blushing( tell me how many of us didn't have that naughty smile on our face)and he wrote-'I already have my love in my life ahem ahem iske baat shaq ka sawal hi peda nahi hota we all knew it was n indirect agreement to something at that point of time..

8. and then charmee ne apne pyaar ka izzzhaar kiya mohit ko by giving him a pink rose and asking him to hug which.. which he did! :P *blush* 

9. and then chalu charmee listening to monaya ki baatein chup chup kar huh!LOL And when monaya were discussing abt some riddle charmee ban gayi kabab main hadi lolz and bola pake ped par paaka papita.. lolz to which mohit replied "yeah that's right" Big smile and charmee was in a position to faint.. but controlling her emotions as she wanted to just stare at mohit..

10. and then Mohit ji singing songs.. jo gana charmee ko samajh nahi aaya.. lolz LOL

11.and a bit of chit chat with arjun.. Embarrassed

12. and that day charmee didn't sleep.. she couldn't afford to sleep.. infact kuch dino tak we didn't let her sleep coz we all were busy interviewing her..   Wink   LOLand taking out some chottu chotuu details abt MoNaya..

I swear kya din tha who ...Day Dreaming one of the happiest days not ony in charmee's life but my life tooo. Infact for all monaya fans..

And celebrating aaj ka din...

With... Reliving all those moments !! 

So lets all celebrate with

Cutting the cake

First Anniversary Heart Shaped Cake

and the flowers

Okay this is a small thing from my side to you !! Hope you like it!! :)

Hope that you enjoy this day cause we surely will!! :) 

P.S-and i am posting this thread a few hours before coz i am damn excited and i really cant resist.. well coudn't make it more special coz you know i have exams! lOVE YA CHARMZZ!

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 18 September 2011 at 10:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithgunurlove--Signorina--Meera1101soniasharmin89fend..Enchanteur..samratrocks-nautankidollz-ragzz.aashizincharmee_sammyNikki_Titli

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
omg cute post LOL pragz ur too cute..well i wish her the same as well, ur one lucky girl charmz Hug ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101MoNayaHolicPragcharmee_sammy

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
OMFG :O:O res! btw am so happy for you charms..love you Hug and adorable post pragz Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPragcharmee_sammy

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks pragya for this post.How can i forgot  That day.We can;t thank enough Charmee and her jasoosi.I still remember i have read that post so many time only to figure out are they couple or Not? Hum sab pagal tha.Main to abhi bhi hoon.But  i always think Charmee is really lucky one who meet Mohit mor than one times.Kash main bhi India mein hote.

you know sometimes I start missing them so badly.Jaise uss din Telly chakker mein uss ghatiya Numorologist ka article padne ke baad felling so bad at first  after that I thought who was the hell is he? God ? Aur humare saare dua aisa nahin waste ho sate hain.
But your post really made my day yaar.Trust me, Now-a days i m thinking Kyuna hum sab Monaya fans Phirse Monaya ko koi surprise de like last yaar;s album which was made by yashri.Good idea na?Wink

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 19 September 2011 at 4:13am

MoNayaHolicPrag..Enchanteur..charmee_sammy

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
owww thats so sweet of u pragz , and congo charmz for this magical day's magical memories as golden treasure to cherish HugHugenjoy this day fully cherishing those magical memories HugHugHug

a little faithMoNayaHolicPragcharmee_sammy

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
This is such a cute topic!

Instead of celebrating success or an achievement and hoping to garner joy through that, you are celebrating happiness itself.  Really cute. 

What is the worth of one moment of happiness?  For even if you had all the world and everything in it could you buy, beg or borrow it?  It is about those movements of hearts, like the moon and sun's effect upon oceans' motion, it is beyond our grasp, control or will.

Truly a wonderful moment to celebrate that sweetest joy at finding that better than your expectations, that indeed those that you place upon a pedestal don't need to be pushed off but have found a place in your heart.

Seriously it is like he is photoshopped!  Too handsome for sure.

Aww, my paraku, I miss you.  Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing this beautiful moment with us again.   With love, Sabah

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Pragya...yaah charmee is really very lucky...Embarrassed

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
OMG pragzShockedShocked all these for ME.. You guys make me feel so special.. I was upset that my net s not working so i won't be able to do it but seriously gal this post was a surprise i had no hint that u'll make it so special for meEmbarrassedHugHug
Its such a wonderful post.. Specialy loved the bannersDay DreamingDay Dreaming thanks pragya n aashi for d bannersHugHug And all the write ups reminded me all those wonderful memoriesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming this day is still like a dream to me.. The most memorable day of my lifeBig smile I met monaya n hugged MohitEmbarrassed Even today i wonder frm where did i get d courage to ask Mohit for a hug.. N he, such a sweet heart he came forward n hugged meEmbarrassed he is a gem.. And yeah i had given mohit a pink rose of velvetEmbarrassed and to Sanaya a mug printed with her pics as it was her b'day two days backTongue Sanaya was overwhelemed in d next meet she recognized me with my name n evn told arjun that i gifted her d mug..how cuteEmbarrassed
N arjun, had a real cute chat with himTongue
Monayajun were really sweet enough to fill my slam book n specialy mohit as that day sajan scenes were shot n mainly mohit's close up though he took out quality time to fill my slamEmbarrassed n oh shit another unexpected thing by me, i cooly told mohit to write sanaya's name in dat dream date thingLOL n he my innocent baby he indirectly accepted both r dating by saying 'dekha isse sab pata hai'EmbarrassedROFL
and wrote 'I already have my love in my life'Embarrassed wat else v needed at that timeLOL
And awww sanaya's bet, no wonder they love each other so much that she knew that mohit will OK the next shotBig smile and as he done it..monaya hugDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and mohit's 500 ka on mikeDay DreamingLOL
The sajan magic wich we experianced onscreen its d same magic offscreen b/w monayaBig smileEmbarrassed
These are the memories i'll cherish for life longBig smile 19th September 2010 was MY DAYBig smile
Thanks pragz for this post, banner n siggHug how much i thank is not enough to express my happinessHug Love you<3

Edited by charmee_sammy - 18 September 2011 at 10:01pm

MoNayaHolicPragNikki_Titli

Go to top