Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of Sep 19-23rd (Page 3)

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo TanuSmile. This week's looks promo good.Wink T&t get some time together. Atha parthu GW...ku stomach burning.LOL
Work and home is bringing a lot of tension to TA.Sleepy How will thulasi react to everything? It will be good to see TPS connecting with T&T this week.As smiles said me too I have no idea about this particular scene.Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22autumnsconcertoThendralfanvjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieverisimilitude

rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
     May be tamil had a fight with the counsellor .Those guys may attack the shop with gundaas. Or they may create some other serious trouble. Again puvi and sudha will blame tamil for that or even push tamil out of the shop.

Astrologers  are always cheating our people, with utilizing innocent people weakness and having a very good business in india. GW and charu are also using that type of emotional and sentimental blackmail on tamizh and thulasi to achieve their evil plans. Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoKarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@ shubba

shubba, whether it is joseph or anyone else, i feel it cud be C's plan-otherwise it may not take it fwd.. I think C n GW trying various plans (together and individually) to get TA in probs so they can blame T and on the other hand try to stop T's studies so she will be in the lurch..very big plans.. (this def needs a very big fall thaan!) i doubt if  TA will drink with anand or prabha..or even joseph as he is out of C's trap...

Butwht rosemary said abt councillors disturbing puvi's shop cud be a possibility..
but will that be so soon?
let us see..

as i said various possibilities...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22sowjanya32autumnsconcertoTTfan

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Tanu...

Looks like T & TA's has some nice scene after a long time, but that too TA mom can't tolerate.Angry

Dharman & his men running from TPS house is a bit confusing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22autumnsconcerto

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

@ shubba

shubba, whether it is joseph or anyone else, i feel it cud be C's plan-otherwise it may not take it fwd.. I think C n GW trying various plans (together and individually) to get TA in probs so they can blame T and on the other hand try to stop T's studies so she will be in the lurch..very big plans.. (this def needs a very big fall thaan!) i doubt if  TA will drink with anand or prabha..or even joseph as he is out of C's trap...

Butwht rosemary said abt councillors disturbing puvi's shop cud be a possibility..
but will that be so soon?
let us see..

as i said various possibilities...

May be or may not be...
But somehow  probably i feel he must have just accompanied someone to the place like once he met anand at the place where anand was drunk and TA was just accompanying him. I somehow feel the team would not spoil TA's characterisation more by showing this. If they are showing so..I dunno Confused...already enough damage...more damage then..Ouch
Like u said C and GW need a fall rather a big fall like u said sooner and I think that is the only way the pace of the show will increase..lets see..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertovjayamTTfan

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
A disturbing promo for the viewers this week except for the T/TA scene.

D's rowdy gang is rushing out of a place, TA getting a call in the middle of the night?? T going with Prabha, maybe to the function?

I hope the dir doesn't tarnish the hero's image by making him so weak as to resort to drinking as shown usually in almost every serial/movies. Why at all do the dirs need to show a hero drinking/smoking?? Do these in any way raise a person' s image?? It is extremely irritating to watch the hero/someone resort to drinking/smoking in every other serial/movies with a 'warning line' also appearing in the scene!!

I still believe that TA could have just accompanied A/someone to the bar, but just out of frustration and anger with PA/S's words, he lied to them about it!  

Looking forward to this week of thendral.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32autumnsconcertovjayam

rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Tamil is going to get into a big mess. He went to drink now? Please director do not show scenes with Tamil drinking. Maybe supervisor blamed Tamil for something? I dunno. But the first scene was good.

Edited by rosemary22 - 19 September 2011 at 11:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto

Go to top