Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

guys,read this and pls think once. (Page 3)

bitu900 Senior Member
bitu900
bitu900

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
cb rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
ohhh,so many comments AGAINST,i think now its very difficult to reply to all.
firstly i can see,many of u didn't like my words so am really really sorry to those.
I truly believe that all are big avina fans and i didn't say anything about that.
What i said is i went through 1st to last epi and tried to analyze and somewhat compare with cb1 too and what i analyzed is this is not the story which is lacking.but zee's behaviour and our direct reaction.Myself also included no doubt.like yesterday ME.what exactly they showed about barkha's track only she said 'i luv u'but why she told that,they didn't show.Acc to me,she said to a rajpurohit these words.so wE can't say it exactly a love triangle.I may be wrong but then i want to say at least wait for getting known and before coming to conclusion.The topics opened were saying illogical instead of asking about logic behind track.
The reason behind opening this topic(someone opposed saying why again and again such topics):one reason is to try to give combined answers to some of questions asked and otherlike devika di said she will not come except ff ans she didn't like barkha -ve.so i thought there may be more.so i tried to answer why i liked barkha -ve and there may be many logics existed behind this track.

I truly have no right to say think before posting but can't i request too? I said to think once,this can change ur own viewpoint.AND IF U ARE STILL OPPOSING THEN LEAVE THIS TOPIC,BCOZ MY AIM IS TO DECREASE NEGATIVITY AND IF THIS THING OPPOSING
WILL CONTINUE THEN NEGATIVITY WILL ONLY INCREASE ONLY WHICH I DON'T WANT AT ALL.

all members who are agree,thankyou very much and all who are not agree,to those also thanks bcoz i learnt some points like one said by such topics also -ve is increasing.so thanks to all who gave their vieWpoints.

Edited by ekta-avinafan - 19 September 2011 at 7:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryTazziv3gradev09rekha-rubinaNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
If you close your eyes to reality and say  everything is hunky dory as the TRPs show its not and I believe in constructive criticism which really helps the show and gives a feed back to the CVs if they read about what the audience is thinking. But I do believe what is good should also be highlighted and appreciated for a balanced overview.

If you go back to the CB1 forum you will find many long threads which were critical of the show and we should support our fav AVINA also with threads on constructive criticism and positive posts on the tracks and storylines.

The Actors also seem to be joking among themselves if we see behind the scenes bitsLOL

This is my POV and I have not read any aother posts and this is my response to your first post.

Edited by chalhov - 19 September 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
all im afraid off it... barkha is declared as the choti bahu... now da property is all hers

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index