Strong men never take tips from girlfriends: Saif - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by RafAholic

^^ Each to their own! Knock yourself out!😆
each to their own so stay out of it!
WOAH!
Stay out of it? It's a public forum! You don't own IF. And I was not rude, unlike you.
Talk about issues...

WOAH!
Stay out of it? It's a public forum! You don't own IF. And I was not rude, unlike you.
Talk about issues...

did I quote you? it is you who is making it a big deal, there is nothing rude about what I said
@nkapoor,noticed that you really dislike Kareena from whenever you post about her,why do you dislike her so much? I would,ve thought that since you adore Karisma you would like Kareena atleast just a little? Not fighting with you but just curious.
Nkapoor: Of course I quoted you! Big deal. But "stay out of it" is not what I call exchanging pleasantries...and that never came from me.
Anyway, no need to check my profile...which you have done already. It's bloody blank so you aint gonna get anything there 😆
Do I give a damn that you dislike Kareena? Er, no. But if she gets you worked up, that aint my problem.
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago

Nkapoor: Of course I quoted you! Big deal. But "stay out of it" is not what I call exchanging pleasantries...and that never came from me.
Anyway, no need to check my profile...which you have done already. It's bloody blank so you aint gonna get anything there 😆
Do I give a damn that you dislike Kareena? Er, no. But if she gets you worked up, that aint my problem.

If it is not ur problem then do not quote me
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

@nkapoor,noticed that you really dislike Kareena from whenever you post about her,why do you dislike her so much? I would,ve thought that since you adore Karisma you would like Kareena atleast just a little? Not fighting with you but just curious.
lol, I just find her over-rated and highly arrogant! I hate people with arrogance!
yes saif strong men never take tips from GF's but changes GF's😆
How can someone call themselves, sexy? He's planning to have sex with himself now??
Originally posted by howzzat

How can someone call themselves, sexy? He's planning to have sex with himself now??

when no one calls them sexy ðŸ˜‰