Strong men never take tips from girlfriends: Saif - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Lol..Saif and Kareena are so made for each other!! I never knew Saif was full of himself..I rem. he used to be arrogant when he just stepped into the film industry...but tht changed after his films flopped. come Dil chahta Hain and Kal ho na ho..he was one of the most adored stars in the industry! First we have Bebo saying she is hot and now Saif declaring himself sexy is so unsexy!
As for PC turning down an item number, well good for them! PC would had stolen the thunder right there and then!!
ooohh dick move Saif, dick move 😆
Fair enough mala you dont have to take my word for it.
Here's a video.
Saif talks in detail about the dalit issue and controversy 
If anything he says is offensive, by all means, bash him up.
Watch it and hten you can decide if this man can change his stance on an issue within a few days or give a statement like the one that was implied in this topic.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnj5gHIBjQk[/YOUTUBE]

If you think I'm biased and chose a specific video, then you're  free to google or youtube the issue yourself to see if he gave any offensive statement towards Dalits or arrogant ones about himself.

Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
As for this topic, I dont think celebs win either way sometimes 😆

If saif had said yes, the topic would have been "I take styling tips from Kareena", which would have sounded cheesy and been reminicient of the Saifeena overdose during their initial days together, which is what he's trying to avoid before the release of Agent Vinod.
Final post just to sum up my thoughts for this topic. Reason why I think his statement is  being taken too literally and that he was just joking.

Here's Mr. so called Sexist 😆

Saif Ali Khan, the nawab, will be seen playing a dalit's role in Prakash Jha's upcoming film Aarakshan. It is obvious that immense care had to be taken to make him look convincing. However, Saif went a step ahead of the cast and crew to make sure he looked like his character. He would BBM Kareena his pictures before every scene and only after his lady luck gave a green signal, would he proceed with that look and shoot. Looks like the saying turns around for the lovebirds, so far and yet so close!

So that is my clarification on my thoughts on Saif being accused of being "sexist", and the dalit issue in question.
Which leaves the cheater bashing, but there's no defense for that nor should there ever be, so carry on 😆
So men who take tips from their girlfriends need to drink Bournvita and Horlicks in order to appear strong, Saifu puttar?

Its a very sexist remark and has EGO written over it in big bold letters. A man is strong by his virtues , his mind , his respect and understanding of his own self and everyone around him - male , female or even an animal immaterial. And looking at this remark of yours , all i can say is that - vanity and dumb headed stupidity rolled into a good looking package of blue blood.

Nawaab aur unki ye nawaabi.

Pinkchocolate, check out my posts in the last page. I wanna know what you think after you read it.
My posts always go ignored 😆
Originally posted by desigal90

Pinkchocolate, check out my posts in the last page. I wanna know what you think after you read it.
My posts always go ignored 😆

Hey Desu! 😃... i just read it up and no , that BBM waala reference doesn't show him as a sexist at all - i mean , BBMing his pictures to Kareena and stuff shows an understanding and a respect. I agree. But i just read this particular interview and of course it irritated me like it would anger any woman , right? If you are not a sexist , then, think and say what you are saying because your image changes with every word that you say.

Bottomline being that Saif may not be a sexist overall but statements like these stick to you and people immediately switch to a new image of you. Its like Kareena or maybe even Sonam's example - what we say may not define us but the aftermath stalks and plagues us. 😆

P.S- Did i ignore you? When? 😲... am sorry if you got offended by any such slip on my part. 🤗
Arre dont worry yaar! I dont blame anyone for thinking that way about him coz his joke didnt translate in print.
But anyone who follows Saif's interviews or his relatinships knows that he is the LAST person to be a sexist. He's so open minded, liberal and thoughtful.
I know i come across rather strong in my posts somethings, but it just bugs me when I KNOW something but i cant express it properly to get other people to see my point. Then I go hunting for evidence 😆

More examples of Saif's so called "Sexist" comments

"Kareena will do everything I do in the film, and she'll do it even better." http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=8980

"We'll definitely be producing films together. It will give us a chance to grow as actors. The idea is for both of us to grow together as human beings and artistes. Although Kareena's name is not in our production logo, she is as much the producer of Agent Vinod as I"
http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=8980

"I want her to fly and soar to the zenith of success.I am not as big a star as she is. I don't even know if I will ever reach that level."
http://www.masala.com/11173

"A relationship is not about controlling a person. It's about being there for each other and not being insecure. What will we talk about at the end of the day if we are not working?"

I think Saif was trying to be funny. But sadly, fell flat. This kind of humour never come out well in print 😆