Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NaUmer Ki Sima Ho NaJnam Ka Ho Bndhan/Part 10 pg17 (Page 5)

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Hey friends I know few parts r boring but these r important for intro..bear these I promise to giv my best n u ll enjoy ..n this also...ur response is much needed  

Stage was set for Rohakshins to attack Humans not face to face but in other way.Geet did same what Jinta planned ...Using Astronaut's body …She was in space shuttle…which was going back to earth…As shuttle reached earth's environment …Geet left that body on rent n shuttle also …n changed herself completely in energy

Note : Rohakshins r those beings..that can use any other living being other then their specie known as body snatchers …n when ever they need they can transfer themselves to jst energy .

A new planet. new environment ….Her father arranged everything for her...how to reach earth…But here …She had to take every decision by herself …..

She had much advanced race..But ..for her this  action….this was not an easy task…

She moved towards that place where She could find Dr Khuraana …

Time 10 :00 pm …

Khuraana Mension

A streak of light came down ….on terrace …where usually no one came  at nite ..That was Geet …..in her real appearance …She climbed down to second floor…..Where She heard some one talking ..window was open so every thing was visible to her

A beautiful girl was talking to some one…But that person's back was towards Geet

She was none other then Sam but unknown to Geet ..n that man having back towards Geet was one n only Dr Khuraana 

But Geet was amazed to see a girl: How beautiful She is kya Dharti ki all females r really such beautiful 

How She overheard their talk again

Sam : Babut raat ho gayi aab mujhe ghar janna chahey

Maan : Sam 10 baj chukkay hai …tum aaj yahin reh jayo

Sam : Ji reh to jayon..Daddi Maa say pucha apnay

Maan : Kyon agar na pucha to woh tumko dhakkay maar kar nikal deygi ..(He had lil smile on his lips)

Sam : Dr Sahab Daddi Maa mujhe kuch nahi kehti…bahut achin hai..per abhi hamari shaddi nahi hue..is liye baddon ka lihaaj karma chahea .

Maan : Oh to tumhara matlaab hai ..Hum apni Daddi ki parwah nahi kartay ( he was showing lil anger …but that was jst nautanki )

Sam : Main janti hu aap bahut sanskaari hai….per fir bhi(She taunted)

Maan : ok ok Sam agay aur kuch maat kaho..Hum tum se nahi jeet saktay..challo Daddi ko batta datey hai..k u r gonna stay here

They left room….Geet was not able to look at Maan .So She had to wait …no other option was there for her

Maan came back in his room after half n hour ….telling Daddi about  Sam

Removed his shirt just in vast  ..He was too tired due to this  project

Sleeping Maan's one jhalak was enough for Geet to forget ..what was her mission…How she can kill this person who made her to forget every thing

Suddenly She got signal from her father ...n ...She cam to reality ..why She was here..?..

Karon : Geet u have reached ….there ?

Geet : ji Pitaji .

Karon : To aab agay kya karna hai soch liya ?

Geet : Ha maine soch liya kya karna hai….Dr Khuraana ki lagta hai koi khas dost hai..aur uski body kaffi hai mere liye to do my work

Karon : theek hai ..jo karna soch samjh kar karna

Geet : Ji pitaji ..main bhi pritvi per binna kisi insaani shreer k raat ko nahi reh sakti kyonki din k ujaalay main roshni say mujhe shakti mil jayegi ..per raat ko nahi..apna kaam karne k liye mujhe rasta mil gaya hai

N She moved  searching room... where Sam was... n She got her….Sam was also sleeping n it was not much harder to control  her body n mind ..Sam was no more Sam …She was Rohakshi Naytiri

In the morning …

there was no need of body for Geet …But She decided to hold Sam ….this was the only way to be with Maan

But how humans behave n react that was a much harder task for her….So She was still in her room…when Maan came there

Maan : Sam hum to tayar bhi ho gaye aap abhi tak aise hi baithe hai .

Geet:  woh main …..

Maan : woh main …woh main…..kya Sam tum bhi ..lagta hai jayda work load ne tumhare dimaag per asar kar diya hai…aur agar yeh soch rahi ho k kay pehnu fresh ho kar…I hav solution ….Hum  jab last week US gaye  thy I bought gifts for  Daddi..Dev n U ….wait ..hum tumhare liye jo dress laye thay who latay hai….Kaam k chakkar main bhool hi gaye

n Maan left the room…But Geet was jst gazing n gazing ….at him…How beautiful he was…n of great nature too

in few minutes …Maan came back with black dress…which was Sam's favorite color

Maan : Chalo aab fresh ho jayo jaldi ..( n he pushed her to wash room)

few minutes after Geet was ready

Maan : Humari choice burri nahi hai…u r really looking beautiful..(He smiled …n kissed her on forehead his big broad eyes  were saying every thing how much he  was in lov with Sam …)

This soft touch was not for Sam but Geet was able to feel this ..Sam was jst a way

Geet was thinking whether... She was at fault …as She took decision for Maan's assassination…But She had to follow that what Her father said to her 

Hai buddies I hop u will lik ...plz forgiv me for any mistake...I ll pm my friend after few hours

till then if u go through this comment n hit lik

jass 

Edited by Jass.KN - 17 October 2011 at 2:32am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

anu0426-Elfin-nazsijbhakbhartifanstar_777gurti30ytanuja-Prithi-krati5-Veritaserum-simi91-Zahra15-TanuDDianpunam2712anupm046n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rsroopalit_areebshah10swetha10Mehek25kirti_fiji_BlackPearl_abinash079spvdDownhill

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
wow..amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah10