Thirumathi Selvam

TMS 19 - 23 Sep updates and discussions!

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  19/9/11

Does not merit an update but still - gonna be real brief folks.

Some gutter sandai - the street wallahs calls LR 1 and Park as "adichi pOtta yennu kekka
nAthi illatha jenmangal " and warn them to be careful. Park and LR 1 are devastated.

Archu , MM MM and Nandhini in the new house - MM MM is all cheerful but Archu is sulking. reason?? She is worried about DSDR's statement " my mom wants to take revenge on
Archu "  All console Archu - time to enjoy the lighting and ambiance of the house.

LR 1 tries to commit suicide and Park saves on time. Antha amma Oru RKO pOduthu - "ellame ennale thaan...drove my children...neriya thappu panninen...blah blah " Park consoles saying that things will fall in place and all the relations will come back - soon. Sivaraman household is getting ready to go for the house warming ceremony. Lady Shiva gives a jug full of some holy water to jeyanthy and and asks her to bring it carefully - of course she promptly drops it and acts as if it is an accident...lady Shiva is upset ...

Freeze

Tuesday 20 /9 /11

Sivaraman household leaving for the house warming - Manjal pisaasu dropping the holy water -
all pounce on her. As usual Man Shiva plays pigeon and the jing bang leave for the function. Reva and her mom are also getting ready. Reva's mom says that RS is planning some thing " heard him  talking to his alla Kai !! " Reva promises to see one hand.

Palace de Bhagyam - Park is pensive. The street wallahs needle - one asks " why are you guys not ready?" and the other answers " Bhagyam kOnja thappa panninaa?? Athaan son and DIL ditched them " Anyways LR 1 cries ( ellam acting thaan ) , park consoles and asks LR 1 to go to the temple . She leaves with a mysterious smile  - of course Park is not privy to that. After she leaves, Park gets ready.

Puthu house le ellarum coming - Shivaraman jing bang also arrives. MM MM makes a big fuss about accepting the gifts. Nandhini convinces him and then he accepts. Lady Shiva is not happy about this .Seriously, this woman is just too much - Why does she poke her ugly nose in to every thing?? Anyways...

Freeze

Wednesday, Sep 21st Updates

Grihapravesam happens finally πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nandhini pambarama suthi velai paakara.. Sivagami is not happy about it.. Selvam and Archu busy inviting guests.. Revathy and Mangu arrive.. The whole jing-bang crowd is taken around the house by Nandhini.. Jeyanthy appreciates Nandhini's taste in building such a beautiful home.. Sivagami says my SIL's uzhaippu and my daughter's luck .. Mangu says it is due to Nandhini's arrival in Selvam's life.. after Nandhini stepped in things have always being in raising mode.. Sivagami kadu akdu.. Jeyanthy recollects Archu and Selvam slogging in their past and is jealous about their current status.. She is desperately waiting for kudumi pudi sandai to happen..

Shiva is sent to bring garlands.. (how cum his wife and kid are misisng) Vasu comes with garlands and hesitates to go in.. Shiva says go in.. Vasu refuses.. Selvam send Vasu in saying you are like any other staff. He goes in and Archu stares at him.. He goes in and tries to cootchi coo with Reva.. Sivagami spots him and yells at him for trying to start another fight and asks him to get out immediately..  Vasu says Selvam Sir permitted me in.. Sivagami does not care.. She barks at him.. Rave and Nandhini are upset.. Jeyanthy feels happy.. Archu stops Sivagami and says My hubby let him in and I will always respect his words.. Don't bother Vasu.. Reva take Vasu aside.. Sivagami is stunned.. Nandhini tells Sivagami many dignitaries and guests around so Please be clam and behave properly.. She asks Sivaraman to advise his wife.. Sivagami gets mad.. Sivaraman says Nandhini is right..

Bhanu, house owner amma and one of those 3 friends arrive.. they are given a warm welcome..

RS come with Shankarlingam and a suitcase.. Selvam and Archu are stunned to see them. RS says you gave me the 1st invitation and I have to honour it though you guys have asked me not to come.. He goes in and occupies the first row.. Archu and Selvam stand dumbfounded..  Reva and Mangu are shocked to see RS.. They feel some mega aapu is on the way.. Reva walks to her dad and warns better behave illati I will see you one hand.. RS does not care.. He repeatedly asks Shankar if everything is in okay in the suitcase..

Vasu and Reva are happily chatting.. Jeyanthy signals something to Vasu.. A decently dressed Poonga arrives.. He stands far away and gapes at the car, home, the crowd around, the preparations done and feels elated that his son has prospered so much..

Selvam and Archu seated.. Homam starts.. Sivaraman gives the garland and the couple happily garland each other.. the Sivas sprinkle the akshathai and bless the couple.. The couple apply Kungama on the foreheads of each other..  some manthram chanted and flowers offered to the fire.. Homam done successfully.. All are beaming in joy.. Poonga is watching all this unnoticed by all.. Ashirvadam time.. Sivas want to give gold rings.. Selvam gets angry.. he looks at Nandhini who signals him to take it.. Selvam nods and smiles and shows his finger.. Sivagami kadu kadu.. Sivaraman puts the ring on Selvam's' finger and Sivagami puts a ring on Arhcu's finger.. Archu-Selvam take the blessings of Sivas.. Nandhini 's dad arrives .. He blesses the couple to prospers even more.. Selvam says my dad is waste fellow and you have stood in his place and helped me grow to this height so I have the satisfaction of being blessed by my dad.. Poonga is shattered.. He blesses them from where he stands and walks out crying..

All list of guests wish Archu-Selvam and they are directed to dining hall.. Cherry and Kavya give a flying visit with a big gift box.. Her in-laws busy in attending another function.. the couple walk out after wishing saying they have another function and promise to come another day for dinner..

Rani and co missing ?

Reva sits beside an old man and mute dialogues la explains something pointing fingers at her dad.. Shankarlingam notices this and updates his boss RS that Reva is talking to ASP.. RS wonders what is Reva telling the ASP that too pointing fingers at them.. ASP stares at RS and the suitcase..

Thodarum

WU 22-09-2011

TMS with the second fake pregnancy story!!

With a ghajini-like background music - Revathy speaking with ASP Devaraj. RS and Shankarlingam looking at her and guesses what she is speaking. Shankarlingam asks RS - does RS know to whom Reva speaks?? RS says no. SL says he is ASP Devaraj. RS questions what is the necessity for Reva to speak with ASP and she is talking pointing at us often while speaking with ASP. ASP looks at the suitcase in RS' hands. Reva after finishing her talks leaves from the place. Banu and house owner amma gift Selvam and Archu. Reva and RS starring at each other. Aakash, Saroja, mother, and father shown entering the house. They also gift the couple. Selvam asks why Rani is missing? Aakash says she did not come. Selvam questions that's what, why and what happened to her. Akash, Saroja & co. looking scared. Saroja comes forward and says she has dizziness and vomiting. Selvam asks if she is pregnant. Saroja confirms yes..😑😑😑 Saroja winks at Aakash (but why is this same fake pregnancy drama is used in this serials.. to drag up the story.. Kavya and Cherry came with the same dialogue and now Rani and Aakash!!!???)😑😑😑 Poonga, Selvam, family and friends looking very happy. Selvam hugs Aakash in happiness. Selvam says he feels more happy for Rani's pregnancy than his housewarming ceremony. Poonga is surprised of the new house and Selvam's achievement.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

RS comes to gift Selvam but is stopped by ASP Devaraj. ASP asks him to open the suitcase to show what's all there. Nandhini disrupts ASP by saying he is one of their guests, hence does not want to dishonor him. Selvam then asks ASP to examine the suitcase as he has come as an uninvited guest.. RS opens the suitcase.. the things are covered by a silk cloth.. RS removes it and shows the box to all, which contains special silver mechanical tools for Selvam. He then says he has come to wholeheartedly wish Selvam.. He adds that Selvam gave his first invitation to RS and told him not to attend the function.. Selvam said to him that start of Selvam's victory is the start of RS' lose. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He says he is ashamed of the deeds as a kudumbathalaivan.. and now that he is asked to be examined by his own daughter which is very shameful.. He adds that Selvam is an example for honesty, sincerity, genuineness. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He is very happy and proud to be linked as a relative with Selvam. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒHe requests Selvam to accept his gift. He says he truly has changed and is good to Selvam.. and says that he also got receipt and paid taxes for those silver mechanical tools so that Selvam will never get into trouble because of this gift. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Reva's mother asks Reva if this is spoken by RS which she couldn't believe. Reva says she too couldn't believe. Selvam asks RS to eat, but RS denies and says his heart is fulfilled. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ RS goes to Reva and says he has come for closure of problem and not to create anything. ⭐️⭐️ Shankarlingam comes and says RS that he thought of creating a trouble with the suitcase but he has changed so good. RS says he has changed good with regards to Selvam. β­οΈβ­οΈ He has asked for adi atkal for another function where Market Sekar is going to come.πŸ˜ƒ

Jayanthi calls Chintha and says in anger that function and rituals have got over finely and successfully and people started to eat..😑😑 She asks what she has made to spoil this??😑😑 She also adds that her stomach burns while looking at Selvam, Archana, Sivagami and family so happily laughing.. Chintha asks Jay to quietly observe the things like she does not know anything that is going to happen..😑😑 Poonga who is still admiring the house is suddenly caught by few persons asking for what he is looking for?? Has he come to steal anything?? Poonga says he is a relative of this house.. Those persons strike Poonga and drag him to Selvam. Poonga refuses to meet Selvam, but they does not leave.

Priya, Banu, Jay sitting in a chair and chatting while Vasu signals at Jay of their plan. 😑😑Persons drag Poonga and brings him down to Selvam. Selvam is stunned. Archu's father says who Poonga is and those persons asks for forgiveness and leaves. Poonga says he is not fit to attend the function but he has come upon neighbor insisting him. He also wishes to attend the function and to have a mouthful of food for which he came through pinvasal. He asks for apologies for spoiling the happiness of everyone because of his presence and cries.😭😭 Selvam standing like a statue. Poonga comes near Selvam and says he cannot give costliest gift as others gave except this old photo and says the person in the photo is Selvam's mother. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Archu and Selvam shocked. πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Selvam weeps looking at the photo. Poonga says he thought of giving it to him if he comes to invite but he did not.. so he has come and is giving that now.. he also adds saying that he is neither lucky enough to attend the function nor live as a family with him.. at least let his mother be at this house. Poonga leaves saying all these.. Archu and Selvam still looking stunned, shocking and standing like a statue!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Thodarum..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka, house warming function innuma mudiyalai?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eljay's computer isn't working.. Can someone please update tuesday TMS.. 😍

rojapoooo thumbnail
Nithya I will watch and do it by tonight, ok?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks roja..

habbada.. finally grihapravesam happens.. Now aappu for Selvam on the way..

Vani19 thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka & Nitya.
rojapoooo thumbnail
thanks Nithya - enna da izhuvai ithu???
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks roja akka and nithya akka for the updates.. saroja vanthavey some kozhapam will also come along with her into the house, i think..πŸ˜•
Vani19 thumbnail
Thanks Lavanya for the update, I wonder what happen to Rani?? another problem in waiting list??
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Just when we thought the end is near, the director have started with problems again πŸ˜•