Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who Kills Their Own Baby their own Creation?? (Page 5)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Great post Viji! Clap

Thanks a lot Dear

What frustrates me the most is the huge amount of potential that is never utilised...actore wise and story wise.

What more to say other than "Totally Agree Yaar"

To be honest I have started to lose interest in the show (I've been one of the who have watched it from day one) even more so after I began watching another show. That show is at the moment amazing (might go down the drain later) and why is it amazing? Because of the script and some really mindblowing dialogues! It's entertaining and at the same time you feel you learn something. Ok, Geet may not be about learning something anymore but what about a good script, dialouges and story? Isn't that the foundation of a show? When the foundation is missing how can you expect a good finishing?

I agree when the Foundation it self is shaky, there is always fear that the Building may collapse...

The other show may not have the best actors yet I want to watch the show. Geet who has some of the most talented actors yet I have to almost force myself to watch it at times. But the moment Geet get their act together it will have me hooked again...promise!

Well thats a Promise that we all have made with GHSP since day one is'nt it...And till date every time the story, Screenplay has managed to come up a Notch, every viewer have got back to the show, without bearing in mind the utter crap that may have been shown already...there is no point in us making the PROMISE...its the CV's who needs to make a promise to them self to not butcher their on Creation and let it go down the Drain

Loads of Love Viji

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkasisHC

hey u done a great job.
Nice post and completely agree with u,

Even i want the show to bring back some interestng tracks
And the actors like sameer and tht nandini is not used wel, why dev is behaving like a joker,
Jugnu mama is such a tragery to watch
Lucky and nandini are mad, they forgot tht they have their mom,
Who is alive, and they r marryng like childrens game.

I dont want the story to only focus on geet and maan
but the show should have a better track with al actors utilised properly.

And i like ur plan,
Nandini and maan knwing geet and dev's past,
Whc can bring the perfect twist.

Even i want nayantara, and brij veerji, why cant geet's family from hp joins her in her new life?
Why cant the past of maan with sameera is shown properly? I want to see maan's past too.

I agree Dear all that you have mentioned is Potential Tracks that can be used by the CV's to form new and interesting Plots with all actors used more wisely, But unfortunately they fail to do so, Why no body else can answer except for the CV's Writing Team and God...

I really don't get why the Cv's would want to bury the whole Geet-Dev Track...there would never have done Justice to the track if induced earlier because this fact is known to Maan and hence its a Dead end out there...They did not show this track when Dev confessed his feelings to Nandini...But now if they are going for the Devini Marriage which is totally absurd, but this TOPIC can be brought again, tremors in the lives of Maan and Geet and Nandini too...

They bought NT back into the show with Great Effort...Only God Knows why if she was to show the Exit Door this soon...

Sameera's name the way its taken by both Maan and Dadi shows that She is of extreme Importance as fa the then plot was considered, why not use it now????

Thanks for the reply dear...Smile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneetlover1

i completely agree with u

Thanks a ton DearSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Agree with all what u have said..

Thanks a lot Dear
Smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anupm04

hey viji awasome post!!!

loved it

i agree with your each n every point

Thanks a lot Dear...
Is that all you wanna say????? Nothing more to add???
Smile
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulb

wonderful post agreed.!!!!

i agreed that these charecters shld nt be slaughtered, instead shld be used in building a good story!

Thanks a lot Dear, But Unfortunately our Pleads are falling on Deaf Ears...Hopefully in the near future the tables will Turn...Smile Stay positive
shabdik Groupbie
shabdik
shabdik

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I agree with u 100%.v really miss da good old days.please bring back those days before it is too late.

Go to top