Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dhak Dhak Corner-17 --Barbe-Q Spl. (Page 4)

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
[url=http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/] 
Glitter Graphics | http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/
Every one did a great job ...awesome work..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
haila jyo!! what did these hooligans do to you!! tera bbq!? ShockedShockedShocked...bhale ka toh zamana hi nahin raha...kya woh din the jaab log aapne boss se darte the...izzat karte the...aur yeh dekh...ghor kalyug!! ROFL...but you did awesome!i agree with you on the circus comment...h aha...totally on board with you on that one ConfusedConfused...as for the doodhwala question...clearly you are the more sleepy one cuz you ARE sleeping LOLLOLLOL...itne saare sawal...yikes!! jyo...you're a trooper!!

@ Tanu: meri jaan...what an issue this week...just fabulous!! finally found time...omg that video siggy of the little girl in the car...her hands in the air...too precious!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...oh and at the end..the final question...and the last comment about boss aayi re and the the pink jiggly puff running...ha ha..!!! as for the tribute to Pee Loon...haye haye ClapClapClap...i remember when it aired...Raman and i actually counted how many times he kissed her...he he...kya din the yaar...you know what that means right...Manali coming up!! *woot woot* Dancing...

@ ALL REPORTERS: awesome job everyone!! sorry dont have time to fully comment...but i did read everything and enjoyed it...blame Jyo and Tanu for cutting into your commenting time...he he...fabulous issue...everyone rocked!
JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

haila jyo!! what did these hooligans do to you!! tera bbq!? ShockedShockedShocked...bhale ka toh zamana hi nahin raha...kya woh din the jaab log aapne boss se darte the...izzat karte the...aur yeh dekh...ghor kalyug!! ROFL...but you did awesome!i agree with you on the circus comment...h aha...totally on board with you on that one ConfusedConfused...as for the doodhwala question...clearly you are the more sleepy one cuz you ARE sleeping LOLLOLLOL...itne saare sawal...yikes!! jyo...you're a trooper!!

Dekha... bachcha... hum logon ka Terror.. Approve  Boss ko bhi nahi choda haan Cool LOL
LoL ... erm .. dun tell that to boss haan.. or she may throw me to kalapani soon Ouch LOL

Btw.. bachca waise.. Aapka number bhi jald aaega... All i need to do is bribe Raman n dig out some secrets from yar closet Evil Smile LOL

jnawaz

Dips.. IF-Rockerz
Dips..
Dips..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i didnt understand what to comment here..
but soo longgg update...n was vry creative..plzz mak me undertsnd coz em vry intrested in wat is this stuff actually???

jnawaz

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetzo

i didnt understand what to comment here..
but soo longgg update...n was vry creative..plzz mak me undertsnd coz em vry intrested in wat is this stuff actually???

Well dear..thank u for ur comment..! If u  r watching the show Geet regularly.. u will follow that.. the post is basically giving u a one shot recap of the events of the week gone by... interspred with various sections to give better insight..!! Smile

jnawaz

Dips.. IF-Rockerz
Dips..
Dips..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
ok i will def try...it...nice creativity but...cool dr wonderful thought...

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
tanu!! bring it!! he he...aur sirf Raman nahin...Guli is your best bet! he he...she knows ALL my secrets...she's the one person that knows me better than me!
JAZ

Armu4eva

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
*ashy puts her hand out innocently* jahapanaa tussi great ho toufaa kubul karooEmbarrassed

Edited by Cute_Ash - 23 September 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajnawaz

Go to top