Dhak Dhak Corner-17 --Barbe-Q Spl. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Oops I think I hv not seen the last question 😲😲...ok thats a tough one and my option is all 4 😈..cant kill the ones who made me a Mod because some r not anymore active😭 πŸ˜† ,so will prefer killing u ,dimple ,shonuu and Ashu who all r active at present😈 🀣🀣🀣 🀣

Shonuu and Ashu r the real culprits here πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waise grt chocie of questions πŸ‘πŸΌ..and it was my pleasure answering them 😳

waise grt job Tanu and Dimple πŸ‘πŸ‘..this edition  looks really grand πŸ‘πŸΌ ...NL team truely rocks ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...wonderful script co-ordination πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Pee loon spl is of course a nostalgic one 😍😍...and as usual grt selection of dialogues and scenes for last week by the members πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Overall one of the best entertaining editions to come out from the Dhak dhak team πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you boss πŸ€— 
And lmao... 'Mumbai shaher hadson ka shaher hai' ha haaa.. Ashy n Shonuu... be ready to get ur rears... whacked red..πŸ˜† BLEDDY REDπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
wonderful edition
rocking interview
thnx 4 d lovely edition
love the babies
really loved it
[url=http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/] 
Every one did a great job ...awesome work..
haila jyo!! what did these hooligans do to you!! tera bbq!? 😲😲😲...bhale ka toh zamana hi nahin raha...kya woh din the jaab log aapne boss se darte the...izzat karte the...aur yeh dekh...ghor kalyug!! 🀣...but you did awesome!i agree with you on the circus comment...h aha...totally on board with you on that one πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...as for the doodhwala question...clearly you are the more sleepy one cuz you ARE sleeping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...itne saare sawal...yikes!! jyo...you're a trooper!!

@ Tanu: meri jaan...what an issue this week...just fabulous!! finally found time...omg that video siggy of the little girl in the car...her hands in the air...too precious!!! 😳😳😳...oh and at the end..the final question...and the last comment about boss aayi re and the the pink jiggly puff running...ha ha..!!! as for the tribute to Pee Loon...haye haye πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i remember when it aired...Raman and i actually counted how many times he kissed her...he he...kya din the yaar...you know what that means right...Manali coming up!! *woot woot* ...

@ ALL REPORTERS: awesome job everyone!! sorry dont have time to fully comment...but i did read everything and enjoyed it...blame Jyo and Tanu for cutting into your commenting time...he he...fabulous issue...everyone rocked!
JAZ

Originally posted by jnawaz

haila jyo!! what did these hooligans do to you!! tera bbq!? 😲😲😲...bhale ka toh zamana hi nahin raha...kya woh din the jaab log aapne boss se darte the...izzat karte the...aur yeh dekh...ghor kalyug!! 🀣...but you did awesome!i agree with you on the circus comment...h aha...totally on board with you on that one πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...as for the doodhwala question...clearly you are the more sleepy one cuz you ARE sleeping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...itne saare sawal...yikes!! jyo...you're a trooper!!

Dekha... bachcha... hum logon ka Terror..   Boss ko bhi nahi choda haan 😎 πŸ˜†
LoL ... erm .. dun tell that to boss haan.. or she may throw me to kalapani soon  πŸ˜†

Btw.. bachca waise.. Aapka number bhi jald aaega... All i need to do is bribe Raman n dig out some secrets from yar closet 😈 πŸ˜†
i didnt understand what to comment here..
but soo longgg update...n was vry creative..plzz mak me undertsnd coz em vry intrested in wat is this stuff actually???
Originally posted by sweetzo

i didnt understand what to comment here..
but soo longgg update...n was vry creative..plzz mak me undertsnd coz em vry intrested in wat is this stuff actually???

Well dear..thank u for ur comment..! If u  r watching the show Geet regularly.. u will follow that.. the post is basically giving u a one shot recap of the events of the week gone by... interspred with various sections to give better insight..!! 😊
ok i will def try...it...nice creativity but...cool dr wonderful thought...
tanu!! bring it!! he he...aur sirf Raman nahin...Guli is your best bet! he he...she knows ALL my secrets...she's the one person that knows me better than me!
JAZ