Pratigya

EPI POSTMORTEM MAHA EPI - Page 2

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: suk4

Great postmortem, NazπŸ‘
Agree with you on all of it.
What got me thinking was - have Saga even got passports, would SS have paid an official to fasttrack them, even if SS has got one, Gangwa hasn't.  But no, all she was concerned about was the seat beltπŸ˜†

no passports... πŸ˜† thats funny !!!!  

if MKAP was a western soap with big budgets I would be anticipating an airport scene where the love-birds turn up for their flight only to be sent back by security πŸ˜† .. nowadays even SS money & clout cant get him thru security checkpoint @ airports without proper ID πŸ˜›
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

no passports... πŸ˜† thats funny !!!!  

if MKAP was a western soap with big budgets I would be anticipating an airport scene where the love-birds turn up for their flight only to be sent back by security πŸ˜† .. nowadays even SS money & clout cant get him thru security checkpoint @ airports without proper ID πŸ˜›

even if he got his own luxury  jumbo jet, he will need the proper credentials. thinking about it, him  without a passport, trying to cross airport security ,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†it will be so funny.🀣

sis i havn't watched complete maha epi yet...i watched 1st part only...yuppo u are rite star of the epi is Jaswant and his too good xpressionsπŸ˜›main apni Ammi k saath tha aur yeh jo aise ladies track hotay hain na mujhe shame shameπŸ˜† aajati hai yaar aur main uth kay nikal liya wahan se..πŸ˜› 

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veena.S

Nazz... Great report for a boring n sad ME, really hate tis cvs for making SS as copycat of our krish, really felt like now the leads r SAGA...;(, Awesome pics...where u got tis pics yaar... Love it n thank u...:)

thanks dear for liking it and dont worry kriya will b back with a bang πŸ˜›
yaara i search a lot for these emocytions just to make u guys happy
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laks76

Nazia nice post. yes they disappointed us. they didn;t show the reaction of krishna after the fri show up with ganga and his reaction to prats. krishna was only for couple of minutes in the screen fro the ME i know all the characters have to get screen space. but the kriya are the leads and some of the important conversation they have to take the cv's forget and hurry up. like after the drift the tank and the rain i thought they will have a heart to heart talk they never talked see the cv's fool us. hope we get a kriya scene. it is long time since from SS kidnap. they both r in tension.

yuppo i too want them to talk yaara see prats talk about kid and all its a begining i hope we will get more dear dont worry b happy
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Lovely postmortem yaaraπŸ˜ƒ...d emo u've used 4 gunga n ganga is jus tooo gudπŸ‘...n KriYa one is jus😳😳...har bar itne mast emos laati hai...muahhhπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah ur tite maha epi was nt worth being called a maha epi...total waste...
bt i guess we can hope 4 d future track:-we mte c K taking sum action against ganga aft gettin 2 knw d entire scenario dat took placeπŸ˜ƒ...wat say?πŸ˜‰...is baar vase kuch bada le hi sakta haiπŸ˜‰

thanks yaara πŸ˜‰
exactly i want ganga to do something bad with kriya this time so that k will think that prats not safe in tn
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nazia nice PM of such boring ME,god knows why they are ignoring leads like this?are they seriously trying to make Saga new lead,i am worried now for my Kriya.Iss saga ke bech itni faltu baaton ke scene aur kriya ke liye 5 minute ka scene ab kya smajhe isse hum.
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Naz Di,
lovely epi mortem..
The KriYa emo was chooo cutiee. I want to see KriYa like that..

Budhau has gone nuts... Comparing himself to My Krishna.. Huh.. He isnt even a taka of it... Bole toh not even a single percent..

Agree with what u wrote abt Komal

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
me too see mine kriya like that fulto mastπŸ˜›

yup ss will soon pay for his wrong deeds
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

chere you rocks with all EMO πŸ‘β­οΈ

nice ,postmotem .. Episode was oky but as you said more expection on ME but πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

keep it up 

my fav is this one  

😳

thanx :)))
khamoshi of flute boy  will bring some big surprice

thanks darling
hmm i know yaara i want mine krilya like that πŸ˜‰
what u think gunga will do
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb PM. Absolutely Rocking