India-Forums

was Karans decision right ?? (Page 4)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@Sita dear dw abt KW fans I'm sure no one has prob wid this post :))
We all hav diff opinions abt some things & we should respect each others POVs :D

Infact I'm happy atleast we're discussing this in a good way :))

Hope both KW & APK gets a chance to perform :)

Ohh Pavitra will b out next week :P I find her a bit too overconfident :/

@mishti WORD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas--MariaMars-mishti_17

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
guys peace plz kw and gaurav are still good frnds we have seen that during the press conference so why should we argue

i am sure anupriya and karan will also perform the eliminating tasks and we wil get to see them too love u all PEACE Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNusiSg

-GoldMist- IF-Rockerz
-GoldMist-
-GoldMist-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Like Anupriya ,i am also unhappy with Karan wahi's decision of again saving the Anupriya's Green team Ouch

he should give other teams also a chance ..why to save the same team again ????/OuchConfused

i totally agree with Anupriya that Karan should have given a chance to other teams this time and should have saved Gaurav (karans best friend) and should hv given a chance to her Green team also to prove themselves in the elimination round

Anupriya Kapoor fans eagerly waiting to see her performing the stunts in the elimination round ...hope next time Karan wahi thinks 100 times before taking any decision .

i truly respect  the honesty of Anupriya that she clearly showed her un-happiness and dis-concern  at Karans decision...Clap

agree we were waiting for anu to perform
he shd give chance the green team also to prove themselves.
and apk always says truth. love her.Hug

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
well Karan played a fair game like he did last week...so I dnt think there's anything wrong in his decision

APK's right in her place too but u cant blame Karan for it...he just played fair agar he wud've saved karan then im sure sm ppl wud've said tht just cuz kw-gk r frnds thts y he saved him :/

anyways karan played a fair game so its all good :) n gaurav-karan's understanding was the best part of 2day's epi :))
God bless them n their frndship <3333

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest-jas--Harshu-

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@sita we hav no prob with this post...We all hav diff opinions abt some things & we should respect each others POVs :D

n i m with karan's decision..he took a fair decision . If we think from his side he just saved the team which came 3rd .
LOVE KW ..GOD BLESS HIM..
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I dont agreee with u bt understand ur POV...as apk fan u wanted to see her in bottom 2 to do the task n prove herself...n as KW fan, i too wanna see him in bottom two so we can get to see more of him...bt im pretty sure pavitra goes out next week n lets hope that its apk who is against her...

bt i think karan's decision was fair one...n whatever decision he made...it can swing both ways...so at the end of the day, it wld be fair to save the team that was 3rd!! :)

n no i dont have probs with ur post...bc it makes it clear ur POV...its just the title of ur post that made me defensive...
GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I think  it was a fair decision. Yeah, KW chose APK based on yesterday's results, so it was not about going against friendship as the anchors said, or about thinking that APK is weak. You know, it might have so happened that APK got eliminated, not coz she is incompetent but just coz others are competent too... Everyone here is competent and losing or winning does not really determine capability, it just depends on that day's performance

NusiSg-Harshu-

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
But i loved how sweetheart Gaurav was sooo understanding!!! Awww love him !!! Actually, I adore everyone on this show...it's endearing to see them all together...sans politics and tiffs... BTW this is just my POV; no offence to KW/APK or their fans...And due respect to everyone else's opinion...BTW why are so many of you against PavithraLOL

NusiSg-Harshu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ritz Jeele Ye Pal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index