was Karans decision right ?? (Page 2)

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I think KW just wanted to be fair & he saved APK as she came 3rd

Gaurav understood Karan's view & he had no problem with it Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

papianitikajaiswalGauravsDbest-Gunners-heerhoneyrahmona_pakswe-MariaMars-NusiSgmishti_17neha-rockss-Harshu-

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Yep Sita! Me too Unhappy. But Really happy to see That APK has that Sports Spirit and She WANTS to do the Elimination Task! Loved the way she truthfully said what she felt! After all she is OUR Anupriya Truly she is An Awesome Gal!

@Aishu and Sita: Ermm I wanted Pavitra to go! Luckily She will go out next week LOL And I wish Anupriya is the One Eliminating her ROFL

Did u see the expressions on pavitras face when Kinshuk distributed his points between Gaurav and APK...she was really un-happy ...lolz LOL

yaa and Also when She was not given the Option to Save someone! LOL both the time she did the acting of laughing ... all Nautanki LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

papia-Zaara--MariaMars-sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zaara-

I think KW just wanted to be fair & he saved APK as she came 3rd

Gaurav understood Karan's view & he had no problem with it Smile

i know he wud hv thought this way only Smile
but according to Anupriya and according to me also he was un-fair in giving the chance to the other teamsOuch ,
being Anupriya fan i really want to see her doing her stunts and proving herself as a winner in the elimination round ...as pavitra thinks that Green team is a weak team and Anupriya is some delicate lady who cannot do stunts ...
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
agree to certain points... i too want apk to perform in elimination task and prove her abillity.. i'm sure she would do it. Hug

but i'm not unhappy with karan's decision. he was fair enough. Hug

i really hope like ridzzi that next week apk and pavitra fight in the elimination task and hope pavitra gets eliminated. She's showing so much attitude. she was not happy when kinshuk distributed coins to apk.

And kinshuk got eliminated... i felt soo sad for him..Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinshuk_loverChandnii95nitikajaiswalpapiaNusiSgmishti_17-Harshu-BubblyRneha-rockss

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

agree to certain points... i too want apk to perform in elimination task and prove her abillity.. i'm sure she would do it. Hug

i really hope like ridzzi that next week apk and pavitra fight in the elimination task and hope pavitra gets eliminated. She's showing so much attitude. she was not happy when kinshuk distributed coins to apk.

i am sure APK wud hv  expressed her disconcern to Karan abt this off-screen (i am guessing this knowing the kind of person APK is ---starightforward and honest ) ...so i am sure next time Karan will give chance to other teams also as he has the highest points rite now ...so he will continue to have this power of saving one weak team every week...hope he will be giving chance to each weak team from next time...
feeling sad for kinshuk ...

Edited by sita11 - 18 September 2011 at 9:20am
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@zaara agree with u

karan is always fairEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NusiSg-MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

i am sure APK wud hv  expressed her disconcern to Karan abt this off-screen (i am guessing this knowing the kind of person APK is ---starightforward and honest ) ...so i am sure next time Karan will give chance to other teams also as he has the highest points rite now ...so he will continue to have this power of saving one weak team every week...hope he will be giving chance to each weak team from next time...
feeling sad for kinshuk ...

Not sure about offscreen sita... but i feel karan was fair enough last time and this time too... i wouldn't blame him.. and gaurav too didn't feel bad about it.

i'm sure apk would get her chance to prove herself next week. Karan was right this time and its not about giving chance to other teams.

if gaurav was saved by karan today, then gaurav's fans would feel gaurav should have played elimination and proved himself and it will go on for everyone. i think he did the right thing by saving Anu...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

papianitikajaiswalGauravsDbest-jas--Gunners-NusiSg-Harshu-BubblyRneha-rockssmishti_17

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
maria may b ur rite and karan wud hv thought that way but ultimately what matters to me is APK's thought ..so i will go with APK ...
and hope Karan wahis fans wont mind my post else i shd edit it rite now ,let me know .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ritz Jeele Ye Pal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index