Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

It was destiny that Saaya & Rockstar didn't work (Page 5)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goneforever

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by 2direct

She's right, it's just destiny isn't it...
i guess her real meaning for destiny was salman khanLOLLOLLOLLOL

It sure was, but Salman couldn't keep her interested!  LOL

Ya right, thats why she him recommend him to be in EK TigerWink And also, shes delayed other movies to give him priority. Plus, which I know will come out soon a little bidie mention they are spending quite alot quality time in dublin(I am sure you being erotoc know what I mean)Wink

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by fire_gun

With Boom I think people forget that Katrina was a struggling wannabe actor who has 6 sisters and brother to provide for plus the fact she couldn't speak hindi. I think she did what she got everyone has lapses and weaknesses in judgement didn't SRK once do some raunchy scene in one of his first films. She even did South Indian films.----- if she was supposed to support 6 sister she should have done sum job  but not film like boom..she was ambitious otherwise she would have settled with salman khan after getting success   if it was matter of supporting 6 sisters only

I don't understand why she isn't given the credit that she has come a long way from doing films like Boom to decent films like Rajneethi and MBKD - Salman helped her out but he's helped other actresses out like Sonakshi Sinah its easy for us to sit here and point fingers at how this person got into Bollywood and so, so - but people forget its really tricky.-----she was lucky that salman helped her and she sailed smoothly salman said in few interview that marriage will  happen very soon after that  when marriage talks comes out .she backs out because she was now top actress  and wants to enjoy success ride 

Yes you're right she is ambitious that's why she modelled and then began acting and Boom is a film EVERYONE whoever has been a part of it has regretted from Amitabh Bachan to Zeenat Aman - they all has lapse in judgement - I think it should be highlighted that AFTER that film she hasn't done a scene like ever again which could be censored whilst other actresses have even when there career is booming except I bet you'd say the difference is they did it for art - because it as necessary for the script BUT she did it out of necessity. I'm not saying Katrina will never ever do such scenes in a film again because I don't know her and she might. But its idiotic to judge an actress on her first film and ignore the massive improvement in her work. She did Boom it was bad, get over it. AB, Zeenat Aman who not were in that film. There are countless other actresses who have done raunchy scenes like that - why are those points in there career almost forgotten but in Katrina's case this is all people seem to remember. ----------i agree that she is not  doing after that but i just said truth abt first film..iam not katrina hater as well as not her fan...probably u should check different threads where i always maintained every actress did it  ...

As for "settling with Salman Khan" I don't really know or care what's going on between them but marriage clearly wasn't of huge importance, they're still strong friends, she admires and appreciates how much him and his family have helped her, she's doing a movie with him right now. If he doesn't have a problem with her, I find it funny that her haters always have to bring it up. LOLLOL They're friends, talking terms and they admire each other things didn't go sour like other relationships. Please don't say that this is only the case because Katrina still want to "use" Salman, for Gods sake, the guy is sweet hearted but certainly not naive and dumb.
----one more ugly relationship with girlfriend will be like bad boy salman khan is back...he accepted it gracefully  badi muskil se  to salman kii image mein pehel se improvement hui hai...i guess he had to do that...

She works really hard despite her language barrier most of her co-actors have credited how much she rehearses and prepares. I don't think it matters whether ones natural or not - its evident in majority want to stay on top through more commercial rather than substantial roles and that partly because of the nature of the Indian film industry.----- agreed she worked hard on her language but tell her do a single hindi interview she has enough hindi movies in her bank...i heard that katrina cant   do long scene  because she not fluent yet  in hindi  ..is it speaking hindi is too difficult after such long span of time?

Well what you heard and what you've seen - there should be a difference, she still has issues with her hindi, agreed but that wasn't a problem for her when she did the film Rajneethi where she played a politician who are notorious for their speaking skills. Plus I think that point you made is kind of silly, even if she isn't fluent you yourself admit she works hard on the language enough for her to do a scene really well and then the directors decided to dub it or not.----my wordswere like encouragement for katrina  because she improved her hindi from zero  but not good enough thats y after so many films she never gave a hindi interview ..it was shaimak davar dance master who said that katrina takes frequent   cuts during  filming scene ..filmmaker can cast anybody if they have star value..

Edited by fire_gun - 18 September 2011 at 3:22pm
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Her recent director - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan actually credited her saying she really understands hindi but speaks it broken, I've observed in India, English is always mixed in with Hindi - I don't think anyone particularly cares what language she speaks. If it was really bad and detrimental when Katrina markets a film, it would be horrific. But it isn't LOLLOL - I agree film-makers do that but they'd also drop anyone like a pin if they had attitude problems, could not act at all or didn't care - she doesn't do that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Her recent director - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan actually credited her saying she really understands hindi but speaks it broken, I've observed in India, English is always mixed in with Hindi - I don't think anyone particularly cares what language she speaks. If it was really bad and detrimental when Katrina markets a film, it would be horrific. But it isn't LOLLOL - I agree film-makers do that but they'd also drop anyone like a pin if they had attitude problems, could not act at all or didn't care - she doesn't do that.
filmmaker will not drop anyone they had attitude problem at least if they have star value ..katrina has star value no doubt abt it thats y filmaker casts her...hindi films is now katrina profession it has been long time that she is doing hindi films she should have learnt hindi ...its terrible to see that she cant speak  hindi fluently yet
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

With Boom I think people forget that Katrina was a struggling wannabe actor who has 6 sisters and brother to provide for plus the fact she couldn't speak hindi. I think she did what she got everyone has lapses and weaknesses in judgement didn't SRK once do some raunchy scene in one of his first films. She even did South Indian films.

I don't understand why she isn't given the credit that she has come a long way from doing films like Boom to decent films like Rajneethi and MBKD - Salman helped her out but he's helped other actresses out like Sonakshi Sinah its easy for us to sit here and point fingers at how this person got into Bollywood and so, so - but people forget its really tricky.

She works really hard despite her language barrier most of her co-actors have credited how much she rehearses and prepares. I don't think it matters whether ones natural or not - its evident in majority want to stay on top through more commercial rather than substantial roles and that partly because of the nature of the Indian film industry.

Wow well said. Clap And same to Crystal :)

Gosh some people really do dislike Katrina. Its really funny actuallyLOL

As for WHY she really wanted to do Saaya and Rockstar - because she genuinely LIKED the scripts. She actually thought they were GREAT films script-wise.Smile

Go to top