Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

It was destiny that Saaya & Rockstar didn't work (Page 4)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

Wait she was supposed to be in Saaya...Shocked
it was that bhatt's movie wherein the heroine dies and the hero imagines her everywhere kinda stuff...it bombed at BO...it had john abraham and tara sharma as leads...but seriusly she wanted to be a bhoot LOL

and OMG rockstar Shocked...thats kinda big news to me...
and wow what honesty man...she didnt mention Boom, she didnt mention how Salman helped her...what honesty...Sleepy
the one where it's his daughter that's basically calling out to him? I have sadly  seen it...that was like the weirdest movie EVER...horrible LOL 

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
iam not comfortable with any actress cheap scenes.. and always maintained that almost every actress did it in their initial stage of career ...
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

it was that bhatt's movie wherein the heroine dies and the hero imagines her everywhere kinda stuff...it bombed at BO...it had john abraham and tara sharma as leads...but seriusly she wanted to be a bhoot LOL

and wow what honesty man...she didnt mention Boom, she didnt mention how Salman helped her...what honesty...Sleepy
the one where it's his daughter that's basically calling out to him? I have sadly  seen it...that was like the weirdest movie EVER...horrible LOL 

oops u have actually seen that movie...LOL
poor u...LOL
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

With Boom I think people forget that Katrina was a struggling wannabe actor who has 6 sisters and brother to provide for plus the fact she couldn't speak hindi. I think she did what she got everyone has lapses and weaknesses in judgement didn't SRK once do some raunchy scene in one of his first films. She even did South Indian films.----- if she was supposed to support 6 sister she should have done sum job  but not film like boom..she was ambitious otherwise she would have settled with salman khan after getting success   if it was matter of supporting 6 sisters only

I don't understand why she isn't given the credit that she has come a long way from doing films like Boom to decent films like Rajneethi and MBKD - Salman helped her out but he's helped other actresses out like Sonakshi Sinah its easy for us to sit here and point fingers at how this person got into Bollywood and so, so - but people forget its really tricky.-----she was lucky that salman helped her and she sailed smoothly salman said in few interview that marriage will  happen very soon after that  when marriage talks comes out .she backs out because she was now top actress  and wants to enjoy success ride 

Yes you're right she is ambitious that's why she modelled and then began acting and Boom is a film EVERYONE whoever has been a part of it has regretted from Amitabh Bachan to Zeenat Aman - they all had lapse in judgement - I think it should be highlighted that AFTER that film she hasn't done a scene like again which could be censored whilst other actresses have, even when there career is booming except I bet you'd say the difference is they did it for art - because it as necessary for the script BUT she did it out of necessity. I'm not saying Katrina will never ever do such scenes in a film again because I don't know her and she might. But its idiotic to judge an actress on her first film and ignore the massive improvement in her work. She did Boom it was bad, get over it. AB, Zeenat Aman who not were in that film too and they regret it. AB isn't judge for his scene in the film, because he has other credible films in career path, so does Katrina, not as acclaimed or brilliant but she still does. There are countless other actresses who have done raunchy scenes like that - why are those points in their career almost forgotten but in Katrina's case this is all people seem to remember.

As for "settling with Salman Khan" I don't really know or care what's going on between them but marriage clearly wasn't of huge importance, they're still strong friends, she admires and appreciates how much him and his family have helped her, she's doing a movie with him right now. If he doesn't have a problem with her, I find it funny that her haters always have to bring it up. LOLLOL They're friends, talking terms and they admire each other things didn't go sour like other relationships. Please don't say that this is only the case because Katrina still want to "use" Salman, for Gods sake, the guy is sweet hearted but certainly not naive and dumb.

She works really hard despite her language barrier most of her co-actors have credited how much she rehearses and prepares. I don't think it matters whether ones natural or not - its evident in majority want to stay on top through more commercial rather than substantial roles and that partly because of the nature of the Indian film industry.----- agreed she worked hard on her language but tell her do a single hindi interview she has enough hindi movies in her bank...i heard that katrina cant   do long scene  because she not fluent yet  in hindi  ..is it speaking hindi is too difficult after such long span of time?

Well what you heard and what you've seen - there should be a difference, she still has issues with her hindi, agreed but that wasn't a problem for her when she did the film Rajneethi where she played a politician who are notorious for their speaking skills. Plus I think that point you made is kind of silly, even if she isn't fluent you yourself admit she works hard on the language enough for her to do a scene really well and then the directors decided to dub it or not.

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 18 September 2011 at 3:11pm
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

poor u...LOL
Yeah seriously..3 hours of my life I'll never get back..my BFF is a huge John fan...she made me watch it. Confused 
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-

No offense to anyone but the people in this topic who are trying to show Katrina as cheap you all are the biggest example of double standards, you ready to trash katrina for boom but what about your favorites steamy scenes are those not cheap too?

Yes Katrina did do boom, she did wear bikini top and was on a table, the movie was not good.

but Priyanka, Kareena, Aishwariya, Deepika and the rest are no less than Katrina.

Priyanka:

- Aitraaz the less said the better, she had steamy and cheap scenes like Kat had in Boom.

- Andaaz = the song "ayega maza aap barzaat ka" see that she is doing in that song.

- Fashion.

- Saath Khoon Maaf.

Kareena:

- A song from Ajnabee with akki where she is opening her mouth and akki putting his tongue in side her mouth in the song "mujhe sone do".

- Kambakt Ishq.

- Qurbaan.

- Fida

Aishwariya:

- Some of her hollywood movies.

- Shabd, the love making song of her and Sanjay Dutt.

Bipasha:

- Jism and her other movies with John.

- Race.

Deepika:

- Her south movie.

So If you guys are alright with these actresses cheap scenes then you should also not complain about katrina's cheap scenes.

But I guess according to people here if you are making love scenes with not hot men then it's cheap but when you make love scenes with hot actors then it's elegant, classy and pure innocence Silly

LOLLOLLOL - True that.
LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

poor u...LOL
Yeah seriously..3 hours of my life I'll never get back..my BFF is a huge John fan...she made me watch it. Confused 

hota hain kabhi kabhi...mere saath bhi hua hain...LOL
btw we r playing the guessing game if u wanna join in..Embarrassed

Go to top