Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

With Boom I think people forget that Katrina was a struggling wannabe actor who has 6 sisters and brother to provide for plus the fact she couldn't speak hindi. I think she did what she got everyone has lapses and weaknesses in judgement didn't SRK once do some raunchy scene in one of his first films. She even did South Indian films.----- if she was supposed to support 6 sister she should have done sum job  but not film like boom..she was ambitious otherwise she would have settled with salman khan after getting success   if it was matter of supporting 6 sisters only
I don't understand why she isn't given the credit that she has come a long way from doing films like Boom to decent films like Rajneethi and MBKD - Salman helped her out but he's helped other actresses out like Sonakshi Sinah its easy for us to sit here and point fingers at how this person got into Bollywood and so, so - but people forget its really tricky.-----she was lucky that salman helped her and she sailed smoothly salman said in few interview that marriage will  happen very soon after that  when marriage talks comes out .she backs out because she was now top actress  and wants to enjoy success ride 

She works really hard despite her language barrier most of her co-actors have credited how much she rehearses and prepares. I don't think it matters whether ones natural or not - its evident in majority want to stay on top through more commercial rather than substantial roles and that partly because of the nature of the Indian film industry.----- agreed she worked hard on her language but tell her do a single hindi interview she has enough hindi movies in her bank...i heard that katrina cant   do long scene  because she not fluent yet  in hindi  ..is it speaking hindi is too difficult after such long span of time?

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Katrina's first hindi movie was going to be Anurag Basu's "Saaya" with John, but after 2 days shooting she got replced, because they didn't feel she was the right one for the role, that made her really upset.

Rockstar IS NOT A NEW MOVIE!!, it was going to happen 3-4 years ago. The movie was going to happen with Saif and Katrina, later it got delayed and then john was signed for the movie, but the movie never got made, then imtiaz changed the script and later approached Shahid Kapoor for the role, but Shahid did choose to do Jab We Met over Rockstar. Then astivyniyak production house got in talks with Imtiaz for the movie and they convinced him to do the movie with them and after that the movie did fall in places and Ranbir was signed etc...

No offense to anyone but the people in this topic who are trying to show Katrina as cheap you all are the biggest example of double standards, you ready to trash katrina for boom but what about your favorites steamy scenes are those not cheap too?

Yes Katrina did do boom, she did wear bikini top and was on a table, the movie was not good.

but Priyanka, Kareena, Aishwariya, Deepika and the rest are no less than Katrina.

Priyanka:

- Aitraaz the less said the better, she had steamy and cheap scenes like Kat had in Boom.

- Andaaz = the song "ayega maza aap barzaat ka" see that she is doing in that song.

- Fashion.

- Saath Khoon Maaf.

Kareena:

- A song from Ajnabee with akki where she is opening her mouth and akki putting his tongue in side her mouth in the song "mujhe sone do".

- Kambakt Ishq.

- Qurbaan.

- Fida

Aishwariya:

- Some of her hollywood movies.

- Shabd, the love making song of her and Sanjay Dutt.

Bipasha:

- Jism and her other movies with John.

- Race.

Deepika:

- Her south movie.

So If you guys are alright with these actresses cheap scenes then you should also not complain about katrina's cheap scenes.

But I guess according to people here if you are making love scenes with not hot men then it's cheap but when you make love scenes with hot actors then it's elegant, classy and pure innocence πŸ€ͺ
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boom came out EIGHT years ago in 2003. Actually filming was done in 2001/2002. So, that would have made her... 15? 16? Really? As Bruce Lee would say, 'come now Katrina'. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

Wait she was supposed to be in Saaya...😲

it was that bhatt's movie wherein the heroine dies and the hero imagines her everywhere kinda stuff...it bombed at BO...it had john abraham and tara sharma as leads...but seriusly she wanted to be a bhoot πŸ˜†

and OMG rockstar πŸ˜²...thats kinda big news to me...
and wow what honesty man...she didnt mention Boom, she didnt mention how Salman helped her...what honesty...πŸ₯±

the one where it's his daughter that's basically calling out to him? I have sadly  seen it...that was like the weirdest movie EVER...horrible πŸ˜† 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
iam not comfortable with any actress cheap scenes.. and always maintained that almost every actress did it in their initial stage of career ...
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i guess her real meaning for destiny was salman khanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It sure was, but Salman couldn't keep her interested!  πŸ˜†
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chocolover89

the one where it's his daughter that's basically calling out to him? I have sadly  seen it...that was like the weirdest movie EVER...horrible πŸ˜† 

oops u have actually seen that movie...πŸ˜†
poor u...πŸ˜†
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

oops u have actually seen that movie...πŸ˜†
poor u...πŸ˜†

Yeah seriously..3 hours of my life I'll never get back..my BFF is a huge John fan...she made me watch it. πŸ˜• 
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

No offense to anyone but the people in this topic who are trying to show Katrina as cheap you all are the biggest example of double standards, you ready to trash katrina for boom but what about your favorites steamy scenes are those not cheap too?

Yes Katrina did do boom, she did wear bikini top and was on a table, the movie was not good.

but Priyanka, Kareena, Aishwariya, Deepika and the rest are no less than Katrina.

Priyanka:

- Aitraaz the less said the better, she had steamy and cheap scenes like Kat had in Boom.

- Andaaz = the song "ayega maza aap barzaat ka" see that she is doing in that song.

- Fashion.

- Saath Khoon Maaf.

Kareena:

- A song from Ajnabee with akki where she is opening her mouth and akki putting his tongue in side her mouth in the song "mujhe sone do".

- Kambakt Ishq.

- Qurbaan.

- Fida

Aishwariya:

- Some of her hollywood movies.

- Shabd, the love making song of her and Sanjay Dutt.

Bipasha:

- Jism and her other movies with John.

- Race.

Deepika:

- Her south movie.

So If you guys are alright with these actresses cheap scenes then you should also not complain about katrina's cheap scenes.

But I guess according to people here if you are making love scenes with not hot men then it's cheap but when you make love scenes with hot actors then it's elegant, classy and pure innocence πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - True that.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†