Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

It was destiny that Saaya & Rockstar didn't work (Page 3)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Huh?

what is saaya? and she was supposed to be in Rockstar? Shocked that's news to me..

IHD did she really say she was 17 in boom? ROFLROFL Katrina, sweetheart, we weren't born yesterday..we know you're 30+. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IHeartDeepika.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

How is it that she NEVER talks about BoomConfused
because it was embarrassing film and role was Censored ..she hardly talks abt BOOM but she said once that she didn;t knew what she was doing when done movie like BOOM.Unhappy..really katrina do u want us believe that LOLLOL..u got lucky that salman helped u otherwise i dont think u would have mind to do  that type roles again and again
LOL

Edited by fire_gun - 18 September 2011 at 1:47pm
-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Wait she was supposed to be in Saaya...Shocked
it was that bhatt's movie wherein the heroine dies and the hero imagines her everywhere kinda stuff...it bombed at BO...it had john abraham and tara sharma as leads...but seriusly she wanted to be a bhoot LOL

and OMG rockstar Shocked...thats kinda big news to me...
and wow what honesty man...she didnt mention Boom, she didnt mention how Salman helped her...what honesty...Sleepy
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
With Boom I think people forget that Katrina was a struggling wannabe actor who has 6 sisters and brother to provide for plus the fact she couldn't speak hindi. I think she did what she got everyone has lapses and weaknesses in judgement didn't SRK once do some raunchy scene in one of his first films. She even did South Indian films.

I don't understand why she isn't given the credit that she has come a long way from doing films like Boom to decent films like Rajneethi and MBKD - Salman helped her out but he's helped other actresses out like Sonakshi Sinah its easy for us to sit here and point fingers at how this person got into Bollywood and so, so - but people forget its really tricky.

She works really hard despite her language barrier most of her co-actors have credited how much she rehearses and prepares. I don't think it matters whether ones natural or not - its evident in majority want to stay on top through more commercial rather than substantial roles and that partly because of the nature of the Indian film industry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterKatalicious

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

With Boom I think people forget that Katrina was a struggling wannabe actor who has 6 sisters and brother to provide for plus the fact she couldn't speak hindi. I think she did what she got everyone has lapses and weaknesses in judgement didn't SRK once do some raunchy scene in one of his first films. She even did South Indian films.----- if she was supposed to support 6 sister she should have done sum job  but not film like boom..she was ambitious otherwise she would have settled with salman khan after getting success   if it was matter of supporting 6 sisters only
I don't understand why she isn't given the credit that she has come a long way from doing films like Boom to decent films like Rajneethi and MBKD - Salman helped her out but he's helped other actresses out like Sonakshi Sinah its easy for us to sit here and point fingers at how this person got into Bollywood and so, so - but people forget its really tricky.-----she was lucky that salman helped her and she sailed smoothly salman said in few interview that marriage will  happen very soon after that  when marriage talks comes out .she backs out because she was now top actress  and wants to enjoy success ride 

She works really hard despite her language barrier most of her co-actors have credited how much she rehearses and prepares. I don't think it matters whether ones natural or not - its evident in majority want to stay on top through more commercial rather than substantial roles and that partly because of the nature of the Indian film industry.----- agreed she worked hard on her language but tell her do a single hindi interview she has enough hindi movies in her bank...i heard that katrina cant   do long scene  because she not fluent yet  in hindi  ..is it speaking hindi is too difficult after such long span of time?

Edited by fire_gun - 18 September 2011 at 2:13pm
PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyproductionKataliciousRabba-Ve-Delenabamboocopter

TuesdaysChild Senior Member
TuesdaysChild
TuesdaysChild

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Boom came out EIGHT years ago in 2003. Actually filming was done in 2001/2002. So, that would have made her... 15? 16? Really? As Bruce Lee would say, 'come now Katrina'. 

fire_gun

Go to top