Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

gulaal and kesar (hum pyaar hain tumhare)

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hi guysSmile. I was flicking through songs on my Ipod in the morning and came across this. So many memories rushed back and i just had to go and make a Vm on this beautiful song, for the most beautiful onscreen couple in the world.

Do comment and share your viewsBig smile.

Rimjhim x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolyaBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuu

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
It is one of my fav songs yaara...loved itHug...

Edited by MR21 - 18 September 2011 at 8:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CertifiedBabe

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

It is one of my fav songs yaara...loved itHug...
Thank you sweety, glad you liked it Big smile.
CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
kya hua guys.
was it not good :(.

Bioinfo_Chaitu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
no yaar this is good but honestly speaking i dnt like this song so i was apprehensive to watch itEmbarrassedbut later i watched it and its good Big smilewhy dnt u make ur own vm collection thread if i am not wrong u have enough vm's to put there then it will be easier for ppl to watch them Big smile think abt itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CertifiedBabeKeithuu

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

no yaar this is good but honestly speaking i dnt like this song so i was apprehensive to watch itEmbarrassedbut later i watched it and its good Big smilewhy dnt u make ur own vm collection thread if i am not wrong u have enough vm's to put there then it will be easier for ppl to watch them Big smile think abt itBig smile

Thank you so muchBig smile.
Not many people commented so i thought maybe it was rubbishConfused.
I did think about making my own vm thread but i dont know how to get that link from youtube to put the video on hereEmbarrassed. Im a dumb shitLOL.

Bioinfo_ChaituKeithuu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimjhim1

I did think about making my own vm thread but i dont know how to get that link from youtube to put the video on hereEmbarrassed. Im a dumb shitLOL.
@red- coz it was not on the first pageLOLaccept it that we are lazy and dnt bother to see watz on the next page Embarrassedas far as grabbing link is concerned i declare myself to be illiterateLOL but i think geesh has put your vm's on the gulaal vm collection thread so we can check them out thereBig smile

CertifiedBabe

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rimjhim1

@red- coz it was not on the first pageLOLaccept it that we are lazy and dnt bother to see watz on the next page Embarrassedas far as grabbing link is concerned i declare myself to be illiterateLOL but i think geesh has put your vm's on the gulaal vm collection thread so we can check them out thereBig smile

ahahaha i thought i was the only one that didn't know how. LOLLOLLOLLOL.
Yeah sure Geshaani's vm thread is really helpfulBig smile

Bioinfo_ChaituKeithuu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index