Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
An interview with Amina Shafaat

Q 1. How did you start off your career in modeling?

A. Modeling was just something that came my way. I never intended to be a model ever in my life. A few modeling offers & here i am!

Q 2. What really motivated you to choose this career?

A. The Go ahead I got from my family & friends enticed me to venture into this field.

Q 3. Do you feel that talent is in born?

A. No not at all...I was very camera shy! I still am in my day-to-day life!!! Initially i felt very odd in front of the camera. Its only now that I have learnt to be more comfortable with it.

Q 4. Do you believe in stars and if yes then what is your star?

A. Yes…. I do! Big time, .I am a Gemini

Q 5. What do you enjoy doing most when it comes to modeling?

A. I just absolutely love to shoot for commercials find them larger than life!

Q 6. Is it your Hobby or Profession?

A. Hobby most definitely! As i don't consider myself as a professional model .I have a few limits & I work within those limits, but if i were a professional model I would have done whatever was required of me.

Q 7. Name any Director and producer with whom you like to work?

A. I've liked working with every director I have worked with them so far. They all have different style of working & I just cant compare one director to another.

Q 8. Which Designer outfits you love to wear?

A. There is not any one designer whose clothes I love to adorne. There are just so many who embody my style....I think Omar Sayed & nadya Shah from Karachi,& Hassan Shehryar & Ather Hafeez from Lahore design clothes according to my taste!

Q 9. How many fashion shows you have participated in as yet?

A. I have just done one fashion show so far & that too at the beginning of my carrier. I completely disagree with the entire concept of a fashion show here! Fashions shows have become more of a social gathering & an exhibition in our country.

Q 10. If you weren't a model, what would you have been?

A .I really don't know!!!!!I have never really planned anything thing in life. I believe in fate big time, so my philosophy of life is to go with the flow! But id love to write a book at some point in life.....just waiting for the right inspiration.

Q 11. Your aims and dreams for future?

A. Like i said before i don't really plan things! Like a famous saying also goes....If you want to make God laugh tell him your plans. So lets have it destinys way!!!!

Q 12. Like other showbiz people, does your family life also get affected?

A. No not at all!Im still the same old Amina that i was before i ventured into modeling. So nothing much has changed as far as my family life is concerned.

Q 13. Would you like to share your success secret with us?

A. Actually there is no secret! But when I am working I am a professional to the core! So maybe that is what works for me.

Q 14. Did you have any specialized training?

A. No i did not! Besides we don't really have any institute where models are trained. The only sort of grooming one can get here is through experience.

Q 15. If you would be asked to name your favorite actor or actress, who would it be?

A. My Favorite actors would be Mel Gibson and Tom Hanks...and my favorite actress is Meg Ryan.

Q 16. Is there something you would like to share about your family & family life?

A. We are a very close knit family...my parents , myself & my two younger sisters .My parents have thought me how to reach for the stars without lifting my feet from the ground. I am the person that i am because of my family.

Q 17. Your dream man………

A. Someone caring, loving, affectionate, understanding & compassionate.

Q18. Any memorable event of your life?

A. Every moment of life brings with it a memory....a memory to be remembered for life!

Q 19.your pass time?

A. I am a complete net freak. So in my free time I am usually surfing the net or glued to the television.

Q 20. What would you say to newcomers who want to enter this field?

A. Well I would like to advise all the aspiring models out there is that one should always maintain their individuality & not do something just because everyone else is doing it! Just like i maintained my individuality by defying the notion that one has to reveal in order to be successful.

Q 21. Your views about Pakwatana.com and especially for its Fashion Channel?

A. Pakwatan.com is a step towards quality entertainment on the net!I feel honored to be interviewed by a channel that is working towards promoting the Pakistani culture & the fashion scene on an international level. I am sure all the Pakistani expriates feel closer to home when they visit this site, because of its distinct Pakistani flavor.

http://www.pakwatan.com/main/fashion/article_detail.php3?t1= 141

Edited by CuteFairy91 - 17 January 2006 at 12:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with Amina Shafaat" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 2:52am | IP Logged
thanx for postin

*maria*

IF-Dazzler

*maria*

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thanx Smile

saarahkhann

IF-Dazzler

saarahkhann

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
is she new?? never saw her b4..thanx for sharing

koenigbobo

IF-Stunnerz

koenigbobo

IF SUPER ADDICT

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
thnkx 4 sharin Tongue

Sunchinez

Groupbie

Sunchinez

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
i like her alot..thx for sharing. she made her debut in Fakhir's song."DIL KI BAATAIN"...in which she acted as a blind gal.

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article...i had never heard of her before...btw, doesnt she have any favoirte paksitani actors...just hollywood?

koenigbobo

IF-Stunnerz

koenigbobo

IF SUPER ADDICT

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
thnkx bud Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top