Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Pls guys keep voting!!!PNZKSK!!

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Guys we have to be more interactive this show deserves it and is doing good in ratings and story..please make three post daily if possible ...and also vote on Chaska Meter...we are at 27...now next week we hav to move in top 15

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Guys we have to be more interactive this show deserves it and is doing good in ratings and story..please make three post daily if possible ...and also vote on Chaska Meter...we are at 27...now next week we hav to move in top 15

yaar trust me ...as soon as i log on IF i vist this forum and vote minimum 5 or six times. per day like nearly 20 timesBig smile i want to see this serial in top 10Tongue

and we need more people to vist this forum cus in HALL OF FAME we have only 18 members Unhappyfor other serials they r 100Ouch we want more people to visit this forum Unhappy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index