Dedicated to all!My First Ever VM-ChoriKiyaReJiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone! Please check out my first ever proper VM on the lovely pairing of Arnav and Khushi.

The song is Dabangg's- Chori Kiya Re Jiya, I've tried to show just their love for each other minus all the hatred of the earlier episodes πŸ˜Š.

I hope you enjoy it, because it's dedicated to everyone on this Forum who loves 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ?' πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ.

Arnav and Khushi_ArShi VM_Dabangg-Chori Kiya Re Jiya

Thanks for watching πŸ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsq4AAUPpds[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 12 years ago
okay, like ... there's nothing here?????
Farah,

I loved how you edited that opening sequence, with Arnav as those light flash, those red waves, like his mind those bright sparks in and amongst all that volatile temper, as you build up to that moment @0:14 and her eyes which you layer with those lyrics, teri nazrein ek darpan. Excellent.

I loved the contrast for mann ki yeh khabrein ek pal chin as she closes her eyes, and he opens his, building up to that moment when finally their eyes speak @0:31 pinpoint perfect at that undulation of the singer's voice, and that sentiment Adharon ne kuch na kaha re then as his eyes begin to pay her attention @0:38 Naino ne focusing his intensity, getting up, keh diya.  Excellently done!

I loved that effect @0:54 for the cross over from the female singer to the male, that slight jerking movement too in the scene, accentuating the whole moment.

I like the choice of scene @1:20, for Gummsumm gummsumm rehne wali with Khushi's reflection in his window, unaware of his sight upon her, Inspired!

You caught that note, that smallest of lulls in the song @1:51, which you layer rutt aayi hai as they collide, very beautifully done.  I loved how that instrumental portion fitted so well with the scenes, those flowing sounds as her duppatta caresses him, @2:18, then @2:30 as those strings come in to enhance awkward and unknown feelings.  Nicely done.

I loved, JUST LOVED that moment you created @2:40 for Gupchup gupchup dil mein aaya , Khushi asking with all her heart, love, life and light, as Arnav comes into the frame, her eyes closed, she can not see that he is that means to all that she desires.  Just wonderful! THat sequence for sajna swaang rachaiya re from 2:41 to 2:43 was elegant, which you continue on for Pal pal har pal jiski chaya apna paar lagiya re finely done.

I liked that moment @3:45, Naino ne keh diya,  an echo of the beginning of the song and your vm, but layered with history more intense, as the singer sighs and yearns, expressing those movements in both.  Excellently done. 

Farah, excellently composed and crafted.  I loved it. WIth love Sabah
Soo beautiful!!!
Do make more, Di!!!
sooo nice...
keep it up dear...πŸ‘
That's a lovely VM with some very nice ArHi scenesπŸ‘!! Keep going!!
Originally posted by a little faith

Farah,

I loved how you edited that opening sequence, with Arnav as those light flash, those red waves, like his mind those bright sparks in and amongst all that volatile temper, as you build up to that moment @0:14 and her eyes which you layer with those lyrics, teri nazrein ek darpan. Excellent.

I loved the contrast for mann ki yeh khabrein ek pal chin as she closes her eyes, and he opens his, building up to that moment when finally their eyes speak @0:31 pinpoint perfect at that undulation of the singer's voice, and that sentiment Adharon ne kuch na kaha re then as his eyes begin to pay her attention @0:38 Naino ne focusing his intensity, getting up, keh diya.  Excellently done!

I loved that effect @0:54 for the cross over from the female singer to the male, that slight jerking movement too in the scene, accentuating the whole moment.

I like the choice of scene @1:20, for Gummsumm gummsumm rehne wali with Khushi's reflection in his window, unaware of his sight upon her, Inspired!

You caught that note, that smallest of lulls in the song @1:51, which you layer rutt aayi hai as they collide, very beautifully done.  I loved how that instrumental portion fitted so well with the scenes, those flowing sounds as her duppatta caresses him, @2:18, then @2:30 as those strings come in to enhance awkward and unknown feelings.  Nicely done.

I loved, JUST LOVED that moment you created @2:40 for Gupchup gupchup dil mein aaya , Khushi asking with all her heart, love, life and light, as Arnav comes into the frame, her eyes closed, she can not see that he is that means to all that she desires.  Just wonderful! THat sequence for sajna swaang rachaiya re from 2:41 to 2:43 was elegant, which you continue on for Pal pal har pal jiski chaya apna paar lagiya re finely done.

I liked that moment @3:45, Naino ne keh diya,  an echo of the beginning of the song and your vm, but layered with history more intense, as the singer sighs and yearns, expressing those movements in both.  Excellently done. 

Farah, excellently composed and crafted.  I loved it. WIth love Sabah

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for such an awesome reply. I am soo happy! πŸ˜³ You've really picked up on all those moments that I kept on editing and re-editing JUST to get it right on the beats, thank you! Your reply is amazing, you've taken so much time to analyse the whole video and well, it's really made it worth my while to make it πŸ˜ƒ So glad you enjoyed it Sabah, much appreciated πŸ‘πŸΌ.
Originally posted by shilparoxx

Soo beautiful!!!
Do make more, Di!!!

Hey Shilpa? (is that your name?). Thank you so much for enjoying my video, so glad you liked it and ofcourse i'll definitely be making more now as this has been a success! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SK1991

sooo nice...
keep it up dear...πŸ‘

Thank you very much! πŸ‘πŸΌ SO happy you liked it πŸ˜ƒ.
Originally posted by Luvser

That's a lovely VM with some very nice ArHi scenesπŸ‘!! Keep going!!

Thanks a lot! Yep! I'll definitely be making more, thanks for the encouragement, glad you enjoyed! πŸ˜ƒ