India-Forums

Such a good TV show wasted!

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Dor is such a awesome show and it is being wasted by not giving the show in the opportunity  by being aired on National TV.

Hindi is the main lang. of India and and everyone has the opportunity  to watch this show and so many people dont. I dont see why people want to see rich families where not even 2% of India's population lives like this. DOR is so realistic. 

SO ANGRYAngry

Edited by -DE- - 18 September 2011 at 6:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffaAngelbudnb.neha

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DE-

Dor is such a awesome show and it is being wasted by not giving the show in the opportunity  by being aired on National TV.

Hindi is the main lang. of India and and everyone has the opportunity  to watch this show and so many people dont. I dont see why people want to see rich families where not even 2% of India's population lives like this. DOR is so realistic. 

SO ANGRYAngry

I know, I like in the UK and we all love it over here! I think it must be money! Perhaps after the first year or two the makers ask for more money from the broadcasters who in turn request that they get the program cheaper!  Then bring into the equation a cheaper made program and sooner or later everything gets cheaper and more diluted! Hence DABH that replaced Gulaal!

Excellent scripts and acting are not the requirement of Starplus any more! Just cheep quality!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
truly agree with ur point. all the shows depicting so much of unrealism and things which practically either dont happen or can never happen are getting so much TRP whereas show like Dor which has everything: real script, real issues, great starcast...everything is going off air...

this is disappointing not only bcz im a Rohit fan but also bcz the show inspite of having so many positive pts is being axed
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

truly agree with ur point. all the shows depicting so much of unrealism and things which practically either dont happen or can never happen are getting so much TRP whereas show like Dor which has everything: real script, real issues, great starcast...everything is going off air...

this is disappointing not only bcz im a Rohit fan but also bcz the show inspite of having so many positive pts is being axed

Theirs nothing any of us can do about it! Imagine how the actors feel loosing their weekly money that they rely on!  We will all miss the show won't we.  Really sad!Cry

nb.neha

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Theirs nothing any of us can do about it! Imagine how the actors feel loosing their weekly money that they rely on! We will all miss the show won't we. Really sad!Cry

They actors are going to get offered another show.
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Theirs nothing any of us can do about it! Imagine how the actors feel loosing their weekly money that they rely on! We will all miss the show won't we. Really sad!Cry

I am shore they will get jobs on other shows but dor was a family and now the have spilt them very sadCry

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

I am shore they will get jobs on other shows but dor was a family and now the have spilt them very sadCry

ofcourse they l get new shows. may be geting mor offers. lets hope we get to see our fav actors once again on our tv screens.
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

I really hope they do get work but i hope they get contracted again on an open terms!  Im sure it will happen again!!! we mud all put video clips up on here and prepare ourselves!! I also have a fan club thread which i think would be a great idea!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index