Headlines Today :Kritika & Mohnish Interview -WU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Just saw small KTLK Launch clip and small Interview on Headlines Today  in show - Saas and the City -

Anchor said Sony is Ready with Its another Mature love story after success of Bade Acche Lagte Hai.And from the Promos it self  chemistry between lead looks awesome.πŸ˜ƒIn interview Kriti seems offering a  Red rose to Mohnish with her killer smile😳⭐️ but Mohnish being in character seems hesitate to accept it.😳

Mohnish said - He got many calls (He named someone but I missed ,Sorry !😳) that The  chemistry is very good after watching  promos . And than they said one Maine Pyar Kiya's Famous Dialoge -Which was said by Mohnish and Kriti was repeating after him. It goes like -Ek Ladka aur ek Ladki kabhi dost nahi hote.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Again some visuals of Kriti and Mohnish While  playing Gazal in back ground - Na umra Ki sima ho ,Na janam ka ho bandhan ...! Aww that was lovely

Than BGVO said - A Promo of show is quite Promosing and already made much buzz around audience.If show gets Success Television will get new Manta of Success as Mature Love stories.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago
thnks 4 sharng...d show seems interestng
aww..thanks for the update...:D
Awww, this show is really promising!

Can't wait for 3rd October, thanks for sharing.
thanks a lot for the update :D seems the same as the Aaj tak one. i too hope this show is successful, its time we get some mature love stories-already bored of the ones around
Thxs for sharing.  The promos are promising and the show seems to be very interesting am in love with the show eagerly waiting for 3rd Oct😊
@,pratsy moonkmh ,-Predator-,shibz ,-aafiya-, Anjalii...xXx -I m glad you guys like it .:)😳

@ Pranii -Thats true :D.Indian audiance are getting sensible in taste of Drama so now some Serious and  Mature Stories/Drama are also being accepted and gets successful in terms of getting Audience and TRPs as Well. Hope show has huge success .πŸ˜ƒ
Aww.😳 Thanks for sharing dear.πŸ€— Can someone please post the link?😊
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Aww.😳 Thanks for sharing dear.πŸ€— Can someone please post the link?😊
yr Most Welcome :D 😳.Hope some one post Link soon.I hv not since I watched on Televsion😳