Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Symbolisms/Indications-Arhi Marriage or Live In? (Page 6)

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
good post Big smile
u covered all.. Clap
Cheers,
Monsi

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushnav

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Good ones FLORAGRACE and Princess...Devi maiya...blessing and Khushi...being Arnav's Khushi... all adds up..  

Khushnav...OMG...Krishna did kidnap Rukmani to marry her ...didn't he? May be there is more on that...in future...

Yup Sush. And if I remember right, it happened on the day of Rukmini's marriage and (the best of all points Embarrassed) Rukmini writes a message to Krishna to save her from the forced marriage! Gosh! Imagining this with our ArHi is like...*slips into dreaming mode*Wink

i don't much about Lord Krishna and Rukmini's marriage. Lord Krishna saves Rukmini from a forced marriage. So maybe Gupta Family will force Khushi to get married to Shyam. Arnav will Discover what a sleaze his Jijaji is right before the wedding and will kidnap Khushi and marry her himself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sugar_babe

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
At Teej, when she's praying and he's looking at her, the red Devi Maiya chunni which also is a bridal dupatta, I forget what they call it now... either was like a divider in between them, clearly symbolizing marriage..
And to be honest, live- in or forced marriage, I'm excited either way because the real story starts and there's some good passionate scenes!!
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
which will be really interesting...I guess if ASR blasts La 2mrw about marriage proposal, the CVs are just building up the scene 4 the audience so when the ASR-KKG union does take place it will have more (dhamadekar) impact, perhaps?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index