Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Symbolisms/Indications-Arhi Marriage or Live In? (Page 3)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Good ones FLORAGRACE and Princess...Devi maiya...blessing and Khushi...being Arnav's Khushi... all adds up..

KhushArnav...OMG...Krishna did kidnap Rukmani to marry her ...didn't he? May be there is more on that...in future...

@ bold- is it ? this is new info for me...So Arnie is going 2 b modern Prithiviraj and instead of White horse, his white SUV...

gosh! this is interesting Big smile

I agree...It is Really interesting!!

White SUV instead of white horse...ha ha ha...I like it!!

yes you are 100% right Princess... Prithviraj did the same to Sanyogita...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-SillyPepper

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushnav

Good ones FLORAGRACE and Princess...Devi maiya...blessing and Khushi...being Arnav's Khushi... all adds up..

Khushnav...OMG...Krishna did kidnap Rukmani to marry her ...didn't he? May be there is more on that...in future...
Yup Sush. And if I remember right, it happened on the day of Rukmini's marriage and (the best of all points Embarrassed) Rukmini writes a message to Krishna to save her from the forced marriage! Gosh! Imagining this with our ArHi is like...*slips into dreaming mode*Wink

Day Dreaming

even if CVs had not thought about this. i wish they do this Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip--Sush-

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@ Sharu - Credits 2 Mr. Arnav for making me unleash my besharamness

@ Sushi- I can imagine him dragging her 2 his SUV and pushing her in front seat...Horse wud hav been better option stillDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip--Sush-bikerider

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

I am being naughty.

At office when khushi & Devi maiya jamped (sorry falling) at a time. Arnav choose to save Devi maiya but devi maiya thrown him on KhushiWink. like "mere pass nehi khusi ke pass jaao"LOL

He he he...Nice!  Devimaiya gave him the instant reward for saving her!! And asked to go to maiya ke bhawan bhawan bhawan...Big smile

pbtghosh-RushTrip-SillyPepperbikerider

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pbtghosh

I am being naughty.

At office when khushi & Devi maiya jamped (sorry falling) at a time. Arnav choose to save Devi maiya but devi maiya thrown him on KhushiWink. like "mere pass nehi khusi ke pass jaao"LOL

He he he...Nice!  Devimaiya gave him the instant reward for saving her!! And asked to go to maiya ke bhawan bhawan bhawan...Big smile

Sorry Sush I can't stop myself...More than maiyya ke bhavan it was heaven heaven for himLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshsun2011-RushTrip--Sush-bikerider

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
In SUV, Khushi said live-in would be insulting to her ! So depending on whether ASR believes her non-involvement in Shyam' s plan...it could go either way. Live-in to punish her...Marriage to save her.

Also, he said he could do anything for his sister. So even if he does not believe in marriage, he will marry to save his sister.

CV's love to confuse usLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip--Sush-incandescentbikerider

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
One new clue  just now  Suhana announced to audience & SRK that "Star plus ke charo bahue baithe hain aapke samne" & 4th one is Khushi.   So Arhi marriage is coming .

sun2011-RushTrip--Sush-bikerider

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Good points, Sush and others ... I do feel there will not be a live in track with Khushi ... because Khushi herself will not agree, and neither will her champions, Nani and Anjali ... also she has told Arnav in uncertain terms that she doesn't agree with the concept of live in at all. Why would he ask her to live in? As punishment - some people are saying ... but punishment for what? For becoming involved with Shyam? Even if he does blame Khushi for that, how would forcing her to live with him take care of the problem ... she would not be committed to him if she was just living with him, so Shyam could theoretically still continue his relationship with Khushi ... A forced marriage would be a better option IF it comes to that ... it would force Khushi with her principles about marriage to stay away from Shyam ... and assuming that Arnav blames Khushi, then his major concern would be to keep Khushi away from Shyam, not vice versa ...

But I still feel that if and Arnav-Khushi marriage happenes, it will be solely for Anjali, and they will be forced to come together for that purpose, that might be how Arnav forces Khushi to agree ... while still keeping the hate and misunderstanding alive between them.

And all these symbolisms might act to persuade Khushi to agree as well ... as she believes so strongly in Devi maiyya and her ishaaras ... she might feel that devi maiyya is telling her to go ahead with the marriage, even if just for Anjali's sake ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lnp11Vera-floragrace-sun2011Chinu5-RushTrip-Sofna-Sush-SillyPepperincandescent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index