Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Arre i gave a reasoning when i did that... OS na!!

about how it was a childhood passion..when he was part of a family with lot of wealth.

a boy of 15 when everything is hunky dory wont he have dreams of owning a snazzy bike one day...

and then everything thwarted... because of circumstance

but once he got the money he did go for one indulgence..

like he has his gardening...

this is his..passion..but as he does not indulge much and curbs his emotions...the machined once bought in an impulsive act..is sitting in his garage..

to be used...as his ride..to save one particular damsel in distress?

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am sure I am going to forget something important this time for my trip ..πŸ˜•.still packing..My cab will be here in less than 2 hours...but  can't  take my mind off this board...and all the nice discussion...

Couple of things I want to inject...
1)  Ay hye...kya picture hai Rush...Arnav taking Khushi away from Shadi ka manadap in his white SUV or white mobike...!! CVs please please please read this post.. and take this idea...We would love you for that!!

2) Star plus ki bahu... case in point!!

3) I enjoyed watching Live in  Salam Namaste... but in his context it does not gel... I think we have more scope for passion if there is a marriage...If it is a Live In...Khushi will fight tooth and nail to stop it... and I somehow don' see Arnav's character to be making too many advances ...He will just be angry about it and leave the scene or scream and take the passion in the wrong direction...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The situation has to be forced on them...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Good points, Sush and others ... I do feel there will not be a live in track with Khushi ... because Khushi herself will not agree, and neither will her champions, Nani and Anjali ... also she has told Arnav in uncertain terms that she doesn't agree with the concept of live in at all. Why would he ask her to live in? As punishment - some people are saying ... but punishment for what? For becoming involved with Shyam? Even if he does blame Khushi for that, how would forcing her to live with him take care of the problem ... she would not be committed to him if she was just living with him, so Shyam could theoretically still continue his relationship with Khushi ... A forced marriage would be a better option IF it comes to that ... it would force Khushi with her principles about marriage to stay away from Shyam ... and assuming that Arnav blames Khushi, then his major concern would be to keep Khushi away from Shyam, not vice versa ...

But I still feel that if and Arnav-Khushi marriage happenes, it will be solely for Anjali, and they will be forced to come together for that purpose, that might be how Arnav forces Khushi to agree ... while still keeping the hate and misunderstanding alive between them.

And all these symbolisms might act to persuade Khushi to agree as well ... as she believes so strongly in Devi maiyya and her ishaaras ... she might feel that devi maiyya is telling her to go ahead with the marriage, even if just for Anjali's sake ...

@ bold I do believe that the aspect you highlighted is what all these symbolism are for... for Khushi to be convinced when he does "kidnap" her from the forced marriage...

what if..it does play out like krishna and rukmani!!

it will be one interesting scene...that Khushi actually asking..devi maiyya to help her in her moment of stress..and Arnav appears..and saves her??

OMG...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

I am sure I am going to forget something important this time for my trip ..πŸ˜•.still packing..My cab will be here in less than 2 hours...but  can't  take my mind off this board...and all the nice discussion...

Couple of things I want to inject...
1)  Ay hye...kya picture hai Rush...Arnav taking Khushi away from Shadi ka manadap in his white SUV or white mobike...!! CVs please please please read this post.. and take this idea...We would love you for that!!

2) Star plus ki bahu... case in point!!

3) I enjoyed watching Live in  Salam Namaste... but in his context it does not gel... I think we have more scope for passion if there is a marriage...If it is a Live In...Khushi will fight tooth and nail to stop it... and I somehow don' see Arnav's character to be making too many advances ...He will just be angry about it and leave the scene or scream and take the passion in the wrong direction...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The situation has to be forced on them...

Yep to the point three he will not make advances.., even right now..he holds her to help, he lets go the minute either he realises what is happening or she looks at his hand...so he is very... propriety conscious... he is right now committed to La... even if he does look longingly at Khushi... he is not going to do anything unless they have a relationship where closeness is expected..and that is how they will fall in love deeply... the emotional pull is there..

now the physical pull will only be manifested when they have to share a room and a relationship of husband and wife...

and the bike fantasy... oh now it has really taken a hold...of me!!

Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The story is about them two! their unique love story!

Ofcourse they will get married! πŸ˜†

About accidental Marriage? ofcourse, seeing arnav's choice(LA) and hatered for khushi! it wont be a Love marriage btwn khushi and arnav! specially wen a girl is already in his life!

Arnav's Jijaji is after khushi, and so much love for his sister! that he will do anything not to hurt her!

These facts clearly explained the type of marriage its gonna be... is more discussion still needed?

Edited by Tabu7 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Yep to the point three he will not make advances.., even right now..he holds her to help, he lets go the minute either he realises what is happening or she looks at his hand...so he is very... propriety conscious... he is right now committed to La... even if he does look longingly at Khushi... he is not going to do anything unless they have a relationship where closeness is expected..and that is how they will fall in love deeply... the emotional pull is there..

now the physical pull will only be manifested when they have to share a room and a relationship of husband and wife...

and the bike fantasy... oh now it has really taken a hold...of me!!

Star plus dominates Mills & Boon on this aspect of Arnav...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sushi the the third point is so true! He s never gonna take any step forward except chupke chupke hiding her things in his closet...lo! Khushi,kept herself in his closet (another symbolism?! dat she is his property πŸ˜ƒ) some thing strong is needed 2 bind them...

Once they share a room v can c how he will deal with his inner turmoil...

@ Rush- Arnie in bike 😍  but I m dreaming him like SRK in Baazigar song in a horse, lifting her and elope 😍
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
im thinking maybe live in that will then lead to marriage...
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post, yes the Arhi realtionship is moving forward. You have said everything perfectly.
These little moments , are preparing us viewers what is next in store for Arhi.

What I do not want is a contract marriage or live in realtionship ,

But obviously Shaym is going to destroy them.

About Nani saying to Khushi that looks like we will be celbrating everything with you. I think the cv's are giving us viewers hints , because I think the next festival , event is where Khushi will come to find out who Shyam is .
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
good post πŸ˜ƒ
u covered all.. πŸ‘
Cheers,
Monsi